Been involved in an accident?

Have you been in an accident before involving UBER?

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

angesangles

Have any one of you guys been involved in an accident (in relation to UBER)?

I was involved in one this afternoon at 12.45pm around Redfern - a 3 car pile up (opposite the police station). It also means it costs me income as I'm off the road for around 24 hours .I will be getting a replacement vehicle tomorrow.

Definitely, going to get a Dash cam after today's events as well. Below is the screenshot of my rear being damaged.

Attachments

• IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

understated

Work out your probable earnings for the day, create an invoice for that amount and send it to the at fault parties insurance company as part of your claim.

westieuber

I

have earnt around $550 or so in the past
Not a one off needs to be regular income, there is also a company that can give you a car for free to do Uber in while yours is being repaired, they will chase the at fault driver or the insurance.

angesangles

This I think was one of my best weeks under the Uber X Hyundai Accent last year. Think I might ask for it..... this is proof of my earnings last year'on a Tuesday.

Attachments

• IMG_0609.PNG
    IMG_0609.PNG
    26.1 KB · Views: 131

lespaul

Can we use this thread to describe the essentials for a good dash cam?

ie front and/or back?
length of time data held?
internal camera with sound?
cost? whats not enough whats too much?

Waingro

That is one impressive week. I looked on my invoice and made the same amount P/H only 40 Hours online in 2016.
If you look at your figures your Trip per hour is 1.9. It is all on the average. mine was 2.02 for Dec Quarter 16.
My guess is that your acceptance rate would be near 96%.

EyesWIDEopen

That is one impressive week. I looked on my invoice and made the same amount P/H only 40 Hours online in 2016.
If you look at your figures your Trip per hour is 1.9. It is all on the average. mine was 2.02 for Dec Quarter 16.
My guess is that your acceptance rate would be near 96%.
Would like to see the a pic of the whole account... Star rating, acceptance, cancellation plus rider compliments...