Be true to your Uber

DoubleDee

I'm a new driver and member of member of the Uber team. Also a new member here on the forum. So far so good ... I'm just finishing my first week of driving.

So far the money's not that great. But I figure that I'll start doing better once I learn the ropes. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Since I'm part of the team now I'm wondering where I might pick up some "Uber gear" ? Uber jackets, caps etc. To help show my Uber pride.

I sent away on EBay for a light up Uber sign for my vehicle. I'm thinking of picking up some type of Letterman sweater at the local sport shop and having a large letter U embroidered on it. Like in my varsity sports playing days .

What do you think ?

FortLeeUber2017

I'm a new driver and member of member of the Uber team. Also a new member here on the forum. So far so good ... I'm just finishing my first week of driving.

So far the money's not that great. But I figure that I'll start doing better once I learn the ropes. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Since I'm part of the team now I'm wondering where I might pick up some "Uber gear" ? Uber jackets, caps etc. To help show my Uber pride.

I sent away on EBay for a light up Uber sign for my vehicle. I'm thinking of picking up some type of Letterman sweater at the local sport shop and having a large letter U embroidered on it. Like in my varsity sports playing days .

What do you think ?
I almost dropped dead reading this

VictorD

But I figure that I'll start doing better once I learn the ropes. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Allow me to be the first to offer you the best tip that anyone will ever offer to you in this gig.

That rope you're talking about... first, grab a ladder and find a tree with a high branch. Set-up the ladder under the branch and climb ladder with rope in hand until you reach branch overhead.

Next - and ths is important - secure one end of rope to branch. Then, create loop on other end of rope and affix rope around neck.

Finally, kick out ladder from beneath branch and body.

Congratulations! You've just graduated. Here's your diploma.

ibeam23

What do you think ?
I think you have way too much time on your hands and waste it by making up endless fake profiles so you can amuse yourself with what you think is clever.

DoubleDee

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you have way too much time on your hands and waste it by making up endless fake profiles so you can amuse yourself with what you think is clever.
I agree with you completely Mr. Ibeam. Our time is best served by driving Uber and making sure that our customers get the very best experience as an Uber passenger.

That's why I had the idea of creating an Uber Letterman sweater. I think the passengers would love to see us decked out in our finest Uber gear. And it might increase our tips as well.

I'm a big fan of your postings here on the forum Mr Ibeam23. There is much I can learn from a career Uber man such as yourself. Do you wear any Uber gear yourself ? How about the light up Uber car sign ?

I know im only a newbie. But what do you think of my ideas so far.

Lightning1181

If this isn’t a direct replay, right down to the way the noob has addressed Mr Ibeam, right from a couple of years back by our infamous member Duck Drake, then this guy studied at the feet of the inimitable Mr Drake! Keep up the good work DD, I’m loving it. This has made my return to UP.net just so much better!

Uber burn in hell

What do you think ?
Please tell me you are trolling us. If that’s not the case. You need some serious INTERVENTION!

TheNJBen

I have the jock strap but only wear it for bachelorette party trips. The duck is right ... lots of tips

UberPete1911

Allow me to be the first to offer you the best tip that anyone will ever offer to you in this gig.

That rope you're talking about... first, grab a ladder and find a tree with a high branch. Set-up the ladder under the branch and climb ladder with rope in hand until you reach branch overhead.

Next - and ths is important - secure one end of rope to branch. Then, create loop on other end of rope and affix rope around neck.

Finally, kick out ladder from beneath branch and body.

Congratulations! You've just graduated. Here's your diploma.
You beat me to it.. cheers!

RightTurnOnRed

What do you think ?
WoW