Be smart ! Turn off the app, wait for the surge , earn big

Pgmzllo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah that is probably his 4th of July page.. no surges in Tampa right now.. too many cockroaches on the road.
Did not work 4th of July , I missed it , but I do work overnight. I been lucky to get good surges and long trips . Nowadays is worthless to drive. The city is not surging

Pgmzllo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meat Puppets were the people that drove for $.65 when we had surges all the time.. now if you look at your pax app there are drivers stacked on top of each other literally everywhere.. That's why I call them cockroaches.
I just laugh during big events how desperate they are for a 1.5x , app off and wait til everyone leaves , turn on and hit the big surge. Or cancel the ride and get a new one for a better price

Chisox1125

Don't be like this guy. Not sure what the heck is going on, could be a ghost car, could be an accident could be getting a ticket. Seriously the guy hasn't moved in 5 min plus

Attachments

Chisox1125

Totals from last night, I guess you could subtract about 30-40 minutes off that cause that Holiday Surge is a crock. Got into it at 2.9 dropped to 1.6 went back to 2.4 back down to 1.2 to nothing and not one single ping. Add 14 in tips to that total as well, with a garbage Friday night comes out to an average weekend.

Attachments

rld0220

I caught a 2.1x from near the airport to the USF area.. So there are definitely surges out there.

Main thing is knowing what's going on around town and deciding where it's going to be worth your time to drive.