Be ready for some serious lockdown CA...

Bolympia

I guess you have no understanding of the definition of the exponential, as in exponential growth.

SMH
I do have an understanding, but you’re missing the point. The point is;

It’s been circulating in the US since December, before corona was even known as corona and before any quarantines, social distancing, and lockdowns. In light of that, exponential growth would have happened by now.

documented cases are going up because testing is going up.

DollarFree

Same as facebook etc sending peeps home midweek
Forget about Korea...
Look at Singapore, Taiwan, Hong kong, Australia...
All those countries should of been one of the hardest hit countries but they banned and were screening people since day 1.

THE REASON WHY ALL THESE ASIAN COUNTRIES WERE BETTER EQUIPPED THAN OTHER CONTINENTS BCUZ WE ARE ALL NEIGHBORS TO CHINA WHO PRODUCES NEW VIRUS EVERY FEW YEARS.

Watch this video!!! It talks all about you need to know about the virus...👌
A very good use of 30 mins.
Post automatically merged:

Those letters are being sent to employes who work for essential business from more than a week a go.It's nothing new and has nothing to do with complete lock down.
Still not getting it comrade? Are u part of the effort to push the “American” Swine Flu, that really started in Mexico, disinformation that started popping up all over yesterday?
Post automatically merged:

I do have an understanding, but you’re missing the point. The point is;

It’s been circulating in the US since December, before corona was even known as corona and before any quarantines, social distancing, and lockdowns. In light of that, exponential growth would have happened by now.

documented cases are going up because testing is going up.
Documented cases are going up because people are sick enough to get tested, not because people who aren’t sick are now all getting tested.

Last edited:

Bolympia

Documented cases are going up because people are sick enough to get tested, not because people who aren’t sick are now all getting tested.
So people weren’t sick enough in January or February?

There’s more awareness and more available tests so documented cases are going up.

It’s ridiculous to think that back in the winter, when corona was already being transmitted among the population, but there were no safety protocols in place, that fewer people were catching it than are catching it now, with all the safety protocols in place.

It just doesn’t make sense.

DollarFree

So people weren’t sick enough in January or February?

There’s more awareness and more available tests so documented cases are going up.

It’s ridiculous to think that back in the winter, when corona was already being transmitted among the population, but there were no safety protocols in place, that fewer people were catching it than are catching it now, with all the safety protocols in place.

It just doesn’t make sense.
It’s not ridiculous and it’s perfectly feasible. Viruses mutate.

simtek130

Very interesting observation. Also the virus doesn’t do as well in warmer areas which gives Florida a natural advantage over NY.
A reason why I believe NYC and New Jersey has it running rampant is, in New York and New Jersey many sky scrapers, multifamily homes and business have a single source of heating and ventilation........one system for the return.....If you walk into an apartment complex in those areas you see signs reminding you not to smoke because the second hand smoke affects your neighbors.... through the ventilation system..... I don't know how it is in LA and SF but I can imagine that any housing complex that is more than 2 stories has that type of AC/heat return system. So keep in mind all those cities have a shelter in place order and self quarantine order so anyone in those complexes are likely gonna get it if just one person in the building gets it.

Big Lou

India, Brazil, Qatar are all around 90 degrees, their cases are rising exponentially too.
I sure wish people would stop spreading these fake rumors without any links to any factual scientific proof. 20 degrees or 130 degrees, who cares? Show me the proof. And I don't mean Fox or Breitbart.

Woohaa