Be ready for some serious lockdown CA...

UberIsAllFubared

RogerJS

Some times is better to chop your leg off to save your balls.
Problem is we have a child protecting his so called reputation and the stock markets.

Priorities.
Governor and Mayors have the responsibility to set policy on lockdown only if they fail to protect the best interest of the public will the president step in.
My toothbrush battery died this morning, damn Trump ifs his fault!

Bolympia

They’re not going to have total lockdown. It would cause more problems than it would solve with panicked citizens rushing to every store at once to horde supplies.

Neither the city nor the stores have the security to prevent riots or looting.

Bolympia

LA County is the hot spot in California per this map.

View attachment 438825
It’s really just the confirmed cases. This virus has been going around the US since December, and we were doing ok then, we should be doing ok now.

20yearsdriving

Governor and Mayors have the responsibility to set policy on lockdown only if they fail to protect the best interest of the public will the president step in.
Bro he is is eating his bullshit words .. I alone can do it.
What a moron effing statement.

simtek130

The entire country should have been on complete lockdown two weeks ago. All half measures anywhere have proved fruitless.

If all the states were doing the same thing how would they be able to collect the data to see what works and what doesn't work. New York is under lock down state wide yet they report the most cases and over half the deaths......why is that? likely because many buildings in New Jersey, New York City and Burgs that have multiple families have one single source for heat, so air is recirculated throughout the building making quarantine useless. Florida on the other hand, has not locked down their population.

Big Lou

No.....that toothbrush battery is....of course...Obama's fault!

Yesterday went to the OC farm supplies for some tomato plants and it was shut tight. On the way home I passed the Disney area and I saw a ghost town all the way to I-5. One picture is approaching the Hilton/Marriott and believe it or not, there was one car with a Uber sticker behind me. The other one is the lobby pick up for the Hilton.

We stayed in the car and did not get out till we got home.

Attachments

Last edited:

UberIsAllFubared

If all the states were doing the same thing how would they be able to collect the data to see what works and what doesn't work. New York is under lock down state wide yet they report the most cases and over half the deaths......why is that? likely because many buildings in New Jersey, New York City and Burgs that have multiple families have one single source for heat, so air is recirculated throughout the building making quarantine useless. Florida on the other hand, has not locked down their population.

Is this really a question? We know what works, because we have examples. CHINA, South Korea.

First of all, its all about TESTING. See South Korea

Second of all, NY is densely populated. It is the flash point now. But Florida because of their BS measure is looking at their future in New York.