Be careful out there.

Just one more trip

Be careful out there. There is a lot of tension in the people right now. Crazy things are happening in the news and crowd chaos seems to be promoted by some groups.

I'm just saying pay attention to your surroundings and if something does not feel right cancel, take a pass, head for the house. None of us want to be in the news as someone elses victim.

UBER11

Thanks for the advise, it is nice to know that there are still people like you that cares.

UberDriver72

Too much ultra-high sensitivity going 'round. Be "opinionless" whenever you can.
Gotta hand it to Houston peeps...drove all over town between midnight and 5 AM...the city vibe seemed to be pretty low-key, people outside the bars and clubs all over town behaving and operating as any other Friday night crowd would. Best of all, my shift was normal...without incident. Thank you H-town for keeping the peace...no need for senseless acts of violence and/or aggression.

Kmiles

I only talk about the weather and how great Uber is. Otherwise I say nothing.

People will intentionally walk you into a conversation they're probably recording, then try get you fired / deactivated over your opinion that they asked you for. It happened to an Uber driver bringing a pax to a political function not too long ago. No, thank you.

FF to 7:30... Your typical Uber pax.

Richard Cranium

I only talk about the weather and how great Uber is. Otherwise I say nothing.

People will intentionally walk you into a conversation they're probably recording, then try get you fired / deactivated over your opinion that they asked you for. It happened to an Uber driver bringing a pax to a political function not too long ago. No, thank you.
Famous last words: "This isn't over, we will be sending this to Uber" Moron.

Emperor Palantine

I switch off NPR whenever a segment on Trump or gun violence is coming. I only had to deflect a question about Trump one time in my 400+ trips.

I am proud that a total @@@@@@@@ as myself is able to avoid unpleasant arguments.

Uberbrethren

I am immigrant and I take those questions a lot. I don't make any comments because they are just time wasters. I am not their entertainer.
Sorry that you get those kinds of questions, Uberxlxx, but good for you with respect to your non response. We all need to respect the fact that people are entitled to think, believe and speak what is on their mind. It's not always easy, but that is what we owe one another and, as you relate, we are not here to entertain pax.

Last edited:

darkshy77

my car Sports Radio... I may be muscled up and hate sports but I respect the work JJ Watt and then put in the gym.... if anyone needs a personal trainer... Ha