Be aweare on FDR NPD Hunter's active

Inshur

Uber1010

Be careful wen get it on FDR. exit 5 cops giving tikets if you make right from left line engage to the right as you get out from FDR drive to take Hudson St.

Zubera

Be careful wen get it on FDR. exit 5 cops giving tikets if you make right from left line engage to the right as you get out from FDR drive to take Hudson St.
I saw that cop hiding behind the bridge wall on the left lol. There are 2 lights: 1 for the right turns and another 1 for those that going straight. Anyone who makes right turns from the left lane there deserves that ticket.

i see you but you dont

uggh im tired of this threads warning people about cops hidden everywhere Just drive like you're supposed to and you wont get any damn tickets! if you make a right turn from the middle lane then you @@@@ing deserve it! why hurry? aren't you making more peanuts while in traffic? such a BS! since i got my ticket for doing those stupid turns i learned my lesson and never done it again! i was going west on 42st the other day Pax told me to make a turn on 6th ave from the middle lane cause he was in a hurry! my response: no thank you im ok here in this lane and thats 2 points on my DL! he stood quite! later on rating went down but guess what IDGAF about the rating as far as im concern doesn't hurt me physically so im good! you get a ticket you deserve it Punk! ??

Uber1010

uggh im tired of this threads warning people about cops hidden everywhere Just drive like you're supposed to and you wont get any damn tickets! if you make a right turn from the middle lane then you @@@@ing deserve it! why hurry? aren't you making more peanuts while in traffic? such a BS! since i got my ticket for doing those stupid turns i learned my lesson and never done it again! i was going west on 42st the other day Pax told me to make a turn on 6th ave from the middle lane cause he was in a hurry! my response: no thank you im ok here in this lane and thats 2 points on my DL! he stood quite! later on rating went down but guess what IDGAF about the rating as far as im concern doesn't hurt me physically so im good! you get a ticket you deserve it Punk! ??
It sounds you are kind of jerk and not understand how app job works ...perfect humanity it doesn't exist and who pretend to be perfect with punitive laws are dictators. ...I'm pretty sure are many many options before taking even the food from this drivers table

i see you but you dont

It sounds you are kind of jerk and not understand how app job works ...perfect humanity it doesn't exist and who pretend to be perfect with punitive laws are dictators. ...I'm pretty sure are many many options before taking even the food from this drivers table

trying to understand your message but here we go again.. as i said I LEARNED my lesson i dont do that type of shit ANYMORE! maybe you do it cause your BLACK CAR ping will cancel on you for going straight isn't it? lol

Uber1010

trying to understand your message but here we go again.. as i said I LEARNED my lesson i dont do that type of shit ANYMORE! maybe you do it cause your BLACK CAR ping will cancel on you for going straight isn't it? lol
Again. I have to mention to you ....we providing public transportation .... because we are in the car 10...12...16.. hours day we step wrong as every human. Do you think the cops are perfect or the bus drivers and etc..... Special lesson for you. Every single government in this world who pretend to create perfect society are dictators. Because perfection it doesn't exist. The punitive laws went to far away from concept of democracy ....I love this country second amendment ....do you know millions of Jay walkers are broking the rules of law every second in NYC then let's give 300$ tiket then we are all set the impact of traffic are very high because of them

Hairytee

If you just follow basic rules of the road and don’t turn from a lane you are not supposed to then you don’t have issues. Sadly, I see TLC cars and taxis doing this crap all the time! Follow the rules!

Uber1010

If you just follow basic rules of the road and don’t turn from a lane you are not supposed to then you don’t have issues. Sadly, I see TLC cars and taxis doing this crap all the time! Follow the rules!
You are paranoid. it mean you are not driving in the city ...many times to avoid accident you make right or left or if you get out from FDR. Some times no one let you to merge Tru ...put your pants on mister perfect
Post automatically merged:

You are paranoid. it mean you are not driving in the city ...many times to avoid accident you make right or left or if you get out from FDR. Some times no one let you to merge Tru ...put your pants on mister perfect
What you will do if you get out of exit 5 FDR. And the distance are to short to merge in other line ....are you gonna go back from where you come

Hairytee

Post automatically merged:

What you will do if you get out of exit 5 FDR. And the distance are to short to merge in other line ....are you gonna go back from where you come
It’s called thinking ahead and anticipating your next move. I take that exit hundreds of times. I know well in advance I need to get in the right lane if I need to turn right on Houston. It’s not difficult!

Inshur New York