Be a Savage

wicked

With Quest and CTB phasing out on Uber and all bonuses phasing out on Lyft, you need to be savage to make money.

- Airport trip without cash tip? 1 star
- 4.8 and below? Let the timer ping away.
- Pickup over 4-5min away? No way.
- Rider going somewhere unprofitable? Cancel that.
- POOL? They may as well go swimming, not getting a ride from me. EXCEPT in a nice surge :p
- When the passenger complains about anything at all. Automatic 1 star.
- The guy who said he would be eating his sandwich if I was not driving a nice car, 1 star.

Just remember what a pleasure it is to be part of someone's budget for the day.

There really is no excuse. I expect $1-2 extra per trip.

Pax Collector

Airport trip without cash tip? 1 star
I don't really "One star" for not tipping, as much as I like tips I don't think that justifies that. But hey, it's just me.

4.8 and below? Let the timer ping away.
I no longer look at ratings as long as I'm picking up during the day and from business areas. Of course, anything under 4.6 will be a no.

Pickup over 4-5min away? No way.
That depends. My rule is either 2.5 miles or 8 to 10 minutes, whichever comes first.

Rider going somewhere unprofitable? Cancel that.
I only cancel on 45+ trips with no chance of a return fare. Shorties are doable.

POOL? They may as well go swimming, not getting a ride from me. EXCEPT in a nice surge
I'm in the "No pool" club. Only exceptions are $15+ CTBs or a decent surge.

When the passenger complains about anything at all. Automatic 1 star.
Depending on their attitude I might even end the ride.

The guy who said he would be e
I mean, that's pretty considerate of him since my answer would've been a resounding "No" anyways.

But yeah, I'm barely driving as it is with all the cuts and reductions. My tolerance level has plummeted significantly.