• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Be a former Marine, drive Marine pax, get more tips.

Stevie The magic Unicorn

#9 is 88M on the list of the 11 most dangerous jobs...'

In Iraqistan it was right up there with front line infantry.

I got 4 purple hearts from my time overseas. (sometimes i say 3 and ironicallly i keep forgetting about the concussion i think was barely purple heart worthy.

Shot twice in the various convoy ambushes,
A head injury from rolling an up-armored truck, (I keep forgetting about this purple heart)
and getting blown up (losing my leg)

I also have had to smash out a few shot out windshields with my rifle to keep on truckin after an ambush.

Who needs windshields when you have goggles?

25rides7daysaweek

#9 is 88M on the list of the 11 most dangerous jobs...'

In Iraqistan it was right up there with front line infantry.

I got 4 purple hearts from my time overseas. (sometimes i say 3 and ironicallly i keep forgetting about the concussion i think was barely purple heart worthy.

Shot twice in the various convoy ambushes,
A head injury from rolling an up-armored truck, (I keep forgetting about this purple heart)
and getting blown up (losing my leg)

I also have had to smash out a few shot out windshields with my rifle to keep on truckin after an ambush.

Who needs windshields when you have goggles?
Thanks for your service buddy
And thanks to everyone who served too

Stevie The magic Unicorn

Did you share your 64 count of Crayolas?
Post automatically merged:

Truck driver
In the global war on terror in Iraqistan we ended up taking more fire and getting more IED casualties than combat units for a time.

One tour the logistics unit i was in had 3 or 4 times as many casualties as a combat unit at the same base.