• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

BC No Road Tax

Status
Not open for further replies.

babasanfur

I am sorry but I have to say something

Most of those are lpg convert tax free
He might have forgotten to renew happens even in prius
With that new stupid no tax disc rule
Must be driven by an old bugger who doesn't even have an email to get reminders on

Still that doesn't change my attitude towards cabbies

Mr. Mister

I got stopped in my car about a year ago and reported for no tax. The car is over 50 years old and the copper just didnt have a clue that it was tax exempt.
Thats an old metrocab and Id bet money that its running on LPG and is also tax exempt. Clueless police and even more clueless Taz. I mean Faz.

real taxi bod

I am sorry but I have to say something

Most of those are lpg convert tax free
He might have forgotten to renew happens even in prius
With that new stupid no tax disc rule
Must be driven by an old bugger who doesn't even have an email to get reminders on

Still that doesn't change my attitude towards cabbies
Nice to know you still love us babs. Lol

Faz Faz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If this Taxi is exempt it will show up. So as usual BC drivers tying to defend other BC. Yes it's only tax...still illegal.

Babs, remember they will never be happy with us, unless we act, eat, drink, talk, dress and sleep like them.

Quite Quiet

Cabs that are converted to run on lpg from diesel keep same tax band as before, not exempt.
Going from lpg to diesel would probably be a different matter.

Last edited:

babasanfur

If this Taxi is exempt it will show up. So as usual BC drivers tying to defend other BC. Yes it's only tax...still illegal.

Babs, remember they will never be happy with us, unless we act, eat, drink, talk, dress and sleep like them.
Even worse my brother you have to have the same skin colour as them

I am not a bc and never defended them but as I said those metrocabs most of them are lpg convert driven by 60+ years old cabbies if you spot one check his licence badge number you will find it starts with 2 or 3

Faz Faz

Who owns this cab before making assumptions,.
Is it a garage that's rents out 100s , and a clerical error as be made into not renewing the tax
Doesn't matter, driver is in charge and he should check everything before renting, if applicable.

Would you say the same thing if a PH driver is stopped for no tax...I highly doubt it.

Faz Faz

If it was a ph driving with no tax he would be in prison by now
Or even deported
And if not then they would protest over it, claiming the usual cliche 'Passenger safety at risk', block off Traf Sq, causing unjustifiable misery to Londoners. In fact let them continue with these stupid protests, it works in our favour...

Mr. Mister

Even worse my brother you have to have the same skin colour as them

I am not a bc and never defended them but as I said those metrocabs most of them are lpg convert driven by 60+ years old cabbies if you spot one check his licence badge number you will find it starts with 2 or 3
You are boring the living daylights out of me with your unfounded race comments on every thread. Get that chip off your shoulder.

And if not then they would protest over it, claiming the usual cliche 'Passenger safety at risk', block off Traf Sq, causing unjustifiable misery to Londoners. In fact let them continue with these stupid protests, it works in our favour...
Works in our favour more. Ubers dodgy antics are now in the public eye. Tax. Vat. Employment. The house of cards is coming down.

Status
Not open for further replies.