Inshur

BC be bit more nicer on the road....

Maxy

I am a uber driver, but I'm little bit concerned the treatment that I receive from BC on the roads of London....

They seemed to always give me this awful look and never give me way on the roads.....Me on the other hand i very much respect them - always give them way - I look down when I see them!, I try not to pickup customers from hugely populated area's with BC for example Paddington Station, Euston Station etc....Just out of respect for these guys!

BC I fully understand Uber may have damaged little bit on your business, but one things is for sure - this great city London is a huge market place - And YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE PLACE HERE - NO MATTER HOW MANY UBER DRIVERS ARE ON THE ROAD! Not to mention you only need few pick ups on the day to put smile on ur face, and its not so difficult in this GREAT CITY.....

Any BC out there, pls be bit more nicer on the road - and don't shoot us, if you have issue's with Uber is not US....You need to take it up wit the firm! After all competition is a great thing, you just need to play the game!

One Love BC

UberGeezer

black cabs arnt used to competition. they haven't had it for years and years. so they don't know how to react to it.

they thought by protesting and blocking roads off was a good way of reacting to it but that just increased publicity for uber and even more riders downloaded the app and joined uber.

it's not just black cabs that don't give u way in london. nobody does. so u don't either. it's a shame but it's a dog eat dog world here. u don't have to reject jobs from Paddington and euston coz of black cabs. they won't eat u or beat u up.

they are harmless. only a bit of abuse which makes them fell better. just smile at them and pick up ur pax and move on.

these days u will get more abuse from black cabs because they are roasting hot in their rusty tins and majority will probably not have Aircon so that pisses them off even more.

just be nice and be lucky

Bettysmalls

black cabs arnt used to competition. they haven't had it for years and years. so they don't know how to react to it.

they thought by protesting and blocking roads off was a good way of reacting to it but that just increased publicity for uber and even more riders downloaded the app and joined uber.

it's not just black cabs that don't give u way in london. nobody does. so u don't either. it's a shame but it's a dog eat dog world here. u don't have to reject jobs from Paddington and euston coz of black cabs. they won't eat u or beat u up.

they are harmless. only a bit of abuse which makes them fell better. just smile at them and pick up ur pax and move on.

these days u will get more abuse from black cabs because they are roasting hot in their rusty tins and majority will probably not have Aircon so that pisses them off even more.

just be nice and be lucky
In all tx2/4 air con is standard it's only optional for passenger compartment .

Addleeme

Your feeding the beast comrade,ain't just bc got no respect 4 u,those of us in ph that refuse to feed the uber beast feel the same,I lasted 1 week,uber are screwing us down wether working for them or not.Stop feeding the best,get your respect back local office or app with proper prices

UberLuxbod

In all tx2/4 air con is standard it's only optional for passenger compartment .
AC is standard in front if it's a Silver. Gold had AC in back and front. The Bronze had no AC.

Unless they changed specs since a year ago the Style had no AC and the top spec (I think it's Elegance?) has AC in front and back.

Bettysmalls

AC is standard in front if it's a Silver. Gold had AC in back and front. The Bronze had no AC.

Unless they changed specs since a year ago the Style had no AC and the top spec (I think it's Elegance?) has AC in front and back.
Who would buy basic lol

real taxi bod

I am a uber driver, but I'm little bit concerned the treatment that I receive from BC on the roads of London....

They seemed to always give me this awful look and never give me way on the roads.....Me on the other hand i very much respect them - always give them way - I look down when I see them!, I try not to pickup customers from hugely populated area's with BC for example Paddington Station, Euston Station etc....Just out of respect for these guys!

BC I fully understand Uber may have damaged little bit on your business, but one things is for sure - this great city London is a huge market place - And YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE PLACE HERE - NO MATTER HOW MANY UBER DRIVERS ARE ON THE ROAD! Not to mention you only need few pick ups on the day to put smile on ur face, and its not so difficult in this GREAT CITY.....

Any BC out there, pls be bit more nicer on the road - and don't shoot us, if you have issue's with Uber is not US....You need to take it up wit the firm! After all competition is a great thing, you just need to play the game!

One Love BC
Hmm bit tongue in cheek me thinks this post, but be lucky. Lol

D1991

You don't owe them anything it's nothing special picking someone up and dropping them off all this crap
Of looking down what's wrong with u ?

Taz7

One Love BC
You my friend are a p#@&¥ hole....

UberLuxbod

Who would buy basic lol
There are a fair few out there.

I don't know anybody that has owned anything other than a Silver, Gold or Elegance though.

The AC isn't brilliant but if you get it set up properly (which it sometimes isn't from new) it is not that bad.

Sniper

One Love BC
I'm sorry, but you will need to change the job.

Black Cab Drivers have only two rules:
1. Never let scab in
2. Never let scab out

Take it or leave it

UberLuxbod

I'm sorry, but you will need to change the job.

Black Cab Drivers have only two rules:
1. Never let scab in
2. Never let scab out

Take it or leave it
And that one short post shows all that is wrong with some Black Cab drivers and why they will eventually ruin their trade that they say they care about so much.

All the while blaming everybody but themselves and their own attitude.

Momo11

image.png
image.png

One Love BC
That the biggest problem in town and this is about 50 Times a day
One paring in cab rank
The other wrong way in aldwych
With time get tired with monkeys drivers

image.png

Bettysmalls

There are a fair few out there.

I don't know anybody that has owned anything other than a Silver, Gold or Elegance though.

The AC isn't brilliant but if you get it set up properly (which it sometimes isn't from new) it is not that bad.
I've never had one that works properly, all been rubbish

Sniper

And that one short post shows all that is wrong with some Black Cab drivers and why they will eventually ruin their trade that they say they care about so much.

All the while blaming everybody but themselves and their own attitude.
Its nothing to do with attitude, it's just to show your place in the rank.
Cheapskates at the back of scabs can only watch Taxi drivers etiquette (letting each other in and out) and when loaded taxis shoot down the bus lanes.

Private cars/vans/busses/motorbikes are excluded, scabs never!

What to gain that respect and feeling when walking proudly with the Green Badge?

Do the Knowledge!
Simples

Sniper

Idiots...I too never let rust buckets in or out....
Idiots are at the back of your scab, which Black Cab drivers had to deal with them occasionally before. Not any more. Long live uber and keep taking these cheapskates!

Sometimes when my respected customers ask me what I think about uber, I always reply: Great, no more idiots at the back of my cab and now regulars can always receive a good service, even on the weekends"