Bay Area Surge November 06, 2019

Roadster4

Has anyone seen surge on their apps or completed a ride that paid out surge in San Francisco, San Mateo, or Santa Clara Counties TODAY?

jonsnownothing

Has anyone seen surge on their apps or completed a ride that paid out surge in San Francisco, San Mateo, or Santa Clara Counties TODAY?
wow it usually surge between 5pm - 630pm but so far NOTHING
Post automatically merged:

Strange no red surge zone but I’m getting a 1.7x ride

Last edited:

Roadster4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber Monopoly? Look closely at The leadership of this company. You think you know Uber? Think again!

JLaw1719

It’s definitely “glitching” (aka the next sick experiment Uber has cooked up).

Yesterday evening and this morning, I had a mix of the usual heat map and all white at times. I had both flat surge and surge multiplier.

I didn’t score big with the surge multiplier rides. They basically amounted to what the flat surge in the area would have been otherwise.

REX HAVOC

I got a 1.7x in Oakland today. Uber was showing both the multiplier surge on part of the map mixed with the $3.00. So when I'd get pings it was either one or the other depending where the pax was located at on the map.