• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Bay area airport queue malfunction

baymatt

Anyone else noticing that they get to the final bar on the wheel at 1-10 and they get 3 non airport pings quickly in a row.

Then getting logged off for missing 3 trips, therefore bring sent to the back of the line?

This has happened to me twice in a row today. Been waiting over 2 hours at oakland airport.

Hillary_Clinton

Lol accept the last 3rd ping wait a little bit and cancel.hopefully you’ll get a terminal request after that.

Last edited:

Dropking

it's not a malfunction. it's designed to work that way so you are motivated to accept a ping. lyft bumps you to the back of the queue after just one ping, so I like uber this way.

SRGuy

it's not a malfunction. it's designed to work that way so you are motivated to accept a ping. lyft bumps you to the back of the queue after just one ping, so I like uber this way.
What happens if it's a no show on Lyft?

Dropking

What happens if it's a no show on Lyft?
it's unfair, but their standard practice is to make you exit the terminals (no rematch) and return to the lot. exception for busy demand. you do keep your place in front of the queue.

RideshareSpectrum

Anyone else noticing that they get to the final bar on the wheel at 1-10 and they get 3 non airport pings quickly in a row.

Then getting logged off for missing 3 trips, therefore bring sent to the back of the line?

This has happened to me twice in a row today. Been waiting over 2 hours at oakland airport.
LOL. Accept one of those East Oak POOL pings for shitsandgiggles. You’ll never do it a second time. Promise.

uber87j

it's unfair, but their standard practice is to make you exit the terminals (no rematch) and return to the lot. exception for busy demand. you do keep your place in front of the queue.
Who actually leaves the lot after 30 minutes?