Bathrobe @@@@@

Soldiering

5 am, get pretty turn on my app. Get a Lyft ping 13 min away. Take off to a gated neighborhood here in Peoria. The pax does not send a code but my buddy lives in there. I let myself in an park out front within a minute I see a figure approach my passenger side an knock on my window. The lady says, hi your my uber. ? She then says I need to get dressed but I'll be right out in a few, I'm sorry an walks away in her bathrobe. What an embertesing nutcase! It was a good airport run But I still cancelled after 5 an when I did that stupid Lyft phone call she sent me too voicemail. I hope she missed her flight. Pax are ed ☝

Last edited by a moderator:

cumonohito

LOL, talk about requesting your ride a bit early, and not being ready. By the title I thought it was going to be a bit more titillating. Peoria, my old college town, Rocky's, The Lady, Avanti's. etc.

Merc7186

So let me get this straight...

You took a ping from 13 minutes away (strike one)
You let yourself into a gated community without a gate code, so basically Trespassing (strike two)
...then you decided to creep up to a persons house and knock on their window??? (strike three)

Youre a Good Ant. U/L must love you.

Soldiering

So let me get this straight...

You took a ping from 13 minutes away (strike one)
You let yourself into a gated community without a gate code, so basically Trespassing (strike two)
...then you decided to creep up to a persons house and knock on their window??? (strike three)

Youre a Good Ant. U/L must love you.
? no, she knocked on my passenger window.no trespassing here, my buddy lives on her street so I have the gate code and it was 13 min from inside my house. Once I got into the car the GPS orientated to 10 11 min. Yeah I take those pings at 4 am here in Peoria. Ant ? away!

Soldiering

...so you drove around for 13 minutes and broke into a gated community at 5 am to peep on a woman in a robe freaking her out and she missed her flight. :confusion: Nice.
Nope. She peeped in on me thru my passenger window an no it didn't freak me out., perturbed me when I saw her bathrobe. And no I drove there an let myself in with the code given too me by my buddy who lived in that neighborhood. I did everything right. She did everything wrong just like a typical entitled paxho. Comprehension not your strong suit I see....

25rides7daysaweek

Nope. She peeped in on me thru my passenger window an no it didn't freak me out., perturbed me when I saw her bathrobe. And no I drove there an let myself in with the code given too me by my buddy who lived in that neighborhood. I did everything right. She did everything wrong just like a typical entitled paxho. Comprehension not your strong suit I see....
more than 1 doesnt seem to be able to read it correctly. I got it the first time but maybe them hassling you about looking in her window is just more interesting...

Pax Hack

Tresspassing?! Stupid. He was asked to go there, he was actually summoned there.

Merc7186: he trespassed!!!
Cop: Dear pax, did you welcome this man to your home?
Pax: Yes, I asked him to come to my house at that time

CASE CLOSED -- NOT GUILTY

ZenUber

Tresspassing?! Stupid. He was asked to go there, he was actually summoned there.

Yep - and he's got a digital record right on his phone to prove it.

Merc7186

Hysterical....Cops are usually so forgiving too.
Post automatically merged:

...and then he peeked in the window....how do you explain that one to the nice officer?? Case Closed Still?

TXUbering

So you took a ping at a 2 hour pick-up, broke into a gated community, after subduing the security guard, knocked on a woman's bedroom window and saw her wearing a robe, then asked what was under it before you assaulted her, and then kicked her puppy and pushed her grandma down a flight of stairs, carried her back up the flight of stairs, and pushed her down again, then left? Did she tip?

hanging in there

So you took a ping at a 2 hour pick-up, broke into a gated community, after subduing the security guard, knocked on a woman's bedroom window and saw her wearing a robe, then asked what was under it before you assaulted her, and then kicked her puppy and pushed her grandma down a flight of stairs, carried her back up the flight of stairs, and pushed her down again, then left? Did she tip?
If only puppies could talk... he probably did unspeakable things to the puppy too...