Barrie PTC Stickers

racer26

Just got my Barrie PTC Stickers... How exactly do those of you with Barrie stickers attach them to your car - the sticky side seems to not have words on it - so I can stick it to the outside of my car (which seems dumb because weather) or have the words face the inside of the trunk - which also seems pointless.

Yes, I get that the stickers *are* mostly pointless and I've yet to give a ride in Barrie in over 1000 rides, but I live close enough it's plausible and didn't want to end up there without the ability to get a ride, so I got the greenlight hub to get me approved for there.

evad77

Just put the black sticker on the passenger side of your dashboard , if you’re stopped by the inspector in Barrie that’s all they need to see, it can be either on dash or on back right bumper

racer26

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
...that's not at all what the document mailed with it said - it said to put it on the rear windshield on the passenger side of the car (next to where Uber/Lyft trade dress stickers should be)
Post automatically merged:

For now, I've stuck the sticker in my glove box. I think if a ride takes me out there, I'll pull it out and wedge it into the seals on the rear window trim to temporarily display it.

Torontofishingdude

Just got my Barrie PTC Stickers... How exactly do those of you with Barrie stickers attach them to your car - the sticky side seems to not have words on it - so I can stick it to the outside of my car (which seems dumb because weather) or have the words face the inside of the trunk - which also seems pointless.

Yes, I get that the stickers *are* mostly pointless and I've yet to give a ride in Barrie in over 1000 rides, but I live close enough it's plausible and didn't want to end up there without the ability to get a ride, so I got the greenlight hub to get me approved for there.
Put in sandwich bag and tape sandwich bag to window