Barrett-Jackson in CT

Who thinks this event will be busy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrashCasey

Barrett-Jackson will be at Mohegan Sun later this week and weekend (6/23-6/26) and they are expecting like 30,000 to 40,000 people to attend and there will be more people checking out the cars than anything and there is going to be many bars...that means lots of drinking and food too. So Thursday - Sunday afternoon and early evenings will be busy and probably SURGE PAY !

JaniceCT

Since Mohegan is in A very rural area I would think most people will drive there. A couple of times I decided to hang around Mohegan and all I got was short rides to hotels off the reservation. If you do get a long ride out of there you probably won't drive back

CrashCasey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Since Mohegan is in A very rural area I would think most people will drive there. A couple of times I decided to hang around Mohegan and all I got was short rides to hotels off the reservation. If you do get a long ride out of there you probably won't drive back
Not really, I live the next town over and 90% of my fares are from MS expecially when there's an event and that's almost every weekend plus the employees needing rides to and from work during the week to.

CrashCasey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not really, I live the next town over and 90% of my fares are from MS expecially when there's an event and that's almost every weekend plus the employees needing rides to and from work during the week to.
Also Foxwoods too and that's only 8 miles away from MS and many PAX want rides back and forth.