Barf bags

nm339242

I have a bucket in my car but I'm thinking I should be extra prepared for tomorrow. Does Walmart sell barf bags? Or any place else open 24 hours that I can stop at later tonigh?

And if so, what section would I find them in?

Dickie Duncan

I have a bucket in my car but I'm thinking I should be extra prepared for tomorrow. Does Walmart sell barf bags? Or any place else open 24 hours that I can stop at later tonigh?

I don't recall seeing them in stores. Bought mine on Amazon.

bobby747

If you are a driver and must plan 4 this now....you better stay home....you must never get bar crowd....this is what you want
1 good day $$$
2 good evening
3 400 prime long trip last ride with volmit..at $10 MILE xl...
Collect $150. Clean my taxi cab type non cloth covers

nm339242

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you are a driver and must plan 4 this now....you better stay home....you must never get bar crowd....this is what you want
1 good day $$$
2 good evening
3 400 prime long trip last ride with volmit..at $10 MILE xl...
Collect $150. Clean my taxi cab type non cloth covers
Lol I take Bar crowd all the time and I have a bucket that has come in handy before. I was just thinking of getting some extra backup.

Ayao30

I take the bar crowd all the time as well. What I do, is I just use old grocery store bags (making sure there aren't any holes of course). I fold them up and stick them in the back seat for my passengers. Have had to use then 3-4 times already.

I have a bunch of grocery store bags in the back seat. I'm lazy. If they're drunk, I always say, "You need to let me know if you feel sick." Most times they have the bags prepared. I have never had to press the cleaning fee button, though I did dodge a bullet a few nights ago.

UberGeo

Got mine from CVS Walgreen from the senior area.

UberGeo

I have a bunch of grocery store bags in the back seat. I'm lazy. If they're drunk, I always say, "You need to let me know if you feel sick." Most times they have the bags prepared. I have never had to press the cleaning fee button, though I did dodge a bullet a few nights ago.
Got those and barf bags from CVS.

Hefty 30 Gallon Trash Bags. Cheapest insurance you'll ever get. $10 for a multi year supply.

View attachment 190237
I had one rider who came prepared with their clear 55 gal bag... Once they started, the bag went over the mouth and head... We were good

I keep a 16oz bottle of water with a mixture of dish detergent, a cloth, leather treatment, and Clorox disenfect wipes in the trunk.