barf bags

ginseng41

I have given up on them. They NEVER actually get it in the bag...better luck getting their heads out the window

JBuzz826

Barf bags could work. I have some in case. I also haven't encountered any passengers yet who were intoxicated yet. I have a few plans in case I do and one is to pull over safely and let them exit the car and barf, second is barf bags.

Fuzzyelvis

I have given up on them. They NEVER actually get it in the bag...better luck getting their heads out the window
I've had 3 pukers use my bags. They may not always work, but for many they do. If someone is so wasted they can't use the bag I hopefully saw their condition and canceled. But for people who are drunk but not completely out of it the professional bags work well.

Barf bags could work. I have some in case. I also haven't encountered any passengers yet who were intoxicated yet. I have a few plans in case I do and one is to pull over safely and let them exit the car and barf, second is barf bags.
I've had pax get sick on the freeway. Pulling over is not always possible and often can't be done quickly enough, even if it is safe.

I do tell pax the bags are there (in a humorous manner) so they know to grab one if needed. They're in all seat backs and doors.

NapsterSA

2x pukers this weekend while working the bar closings -- they worked! A cheap investment @ 50 cents per, from Amazon.