• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Banking account question

EmOinDallas

Hello...I’m newly set up for livery. Do those of you who have >1 Rideshare account, namely acct(s) for Black as well as a regular Uber acct, have all funds deposited into your Business account or do you deposit the non-black acct funds into your personal account?

I’m assuming all go into the company account but am wondering if there is any reason or benefit to use both a personal and company acct.

I have taken some Lyft Black trips and it’s set up under my name as it my old Uber acct.

peteyvavs

Hello...I’m newly set up for livery. Do those of you who have >1 Rideshare account, namely acct(s) for Black as well as a regular Uber acct, have all funds deposited into your Business account or do you deposit the non-black acct funds into your personal account?

I’m assuming all go into the company account but am wondering if there is any reason or benefit to use both a personal and company acct.

I have taken some Lyft Black trips and it’s set up under my name as it my old Uber acct.
I spint my deposits, only because it’s too easy to get hacked. Multiple accounts insures that not all of yours funds gets drained.