• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Bahama Bobs in Perry

DrTeeth

Been getting some pick ups from the new Bahama Bobs on 41 in Perry. problem is, other then being all the way near Perry, they are requesting rides while inside the metal building, which is bouncing the GPS signal putting the pin in some random neighborhood about a mile away......FYI

Blumbelgorge

I had a pickup there a few weeks ago. It seems like the owner/bouncer does not understand how uber works, he wanted me to take another drunk home in addition to the paying pax and pay cash, turned him down and told him he would have to use the app. I could tell a few stories about that place, lol.

DrTeeth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, i picked up some pretty lively woman from there a couple weeks ago......they requested to change my music which I'm usually on the fence with, but glad I let em cause when those beats started to drop.......well.......it was a good 15min ride back to WR

Blumbelgorge

Some enterprising driver made an Uber flyer/poster with their number and promo code and put it up on the bulletin board by the door. Wish I had thought of that.

DrTeeth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some enterprising driver made an Uber flyer/poster with their number and promo code and put it up on the bulletin board by the door. Wish I had thought of that.
He can have em.....i did three trips back and forth from there to Warner robins......killed me in time. Sat I passed on a ping from there and did three trips in the amount of time it would have taken me to just dive there once.....

can we even get promo codes anymore?

WhiskeyGold

Havent picked up there but if they were giving me cash i would do it. Had a few people in atlanta give me cash for rides. And its more than the trip would have been

Blumbelgorge

Havent picked up there but if they were giving me cash i would do it. Had a few people in atlanta give me cash for rides. And its more than the trip would have been
Cash rides are usually not a good idea, as you would probably not be covered by insurance, if something happened you would be hosed. Also, if a pax damaged your car or made a mess you wouldn't be able to get uber to collect damages/cleaning fees for you, you would have to try and collect from the pax yourself.

Now large cash tips/bribes while the trip is still active on the other hand... :smiles: