Bahahahahaha best article summing up why lyft is a dead end company.

Breezze

This dude even use the Source from UP.net ... LMAO

ECF239AA-914C-4904-8A0F-C942FE2319F1.jpeg

UberIsAllFubared

Damn this guy (author) did his research.

Didn't he? This is the most researched article I have ever read on the topic of TNC. I don't think he missed anything. A lot of us have been saying this for a long time, but he did it in one cohesive article. Damn.

This was forwarded to me today by Fuberal.

LAWeasel

Pretty good, but he gives Uber more positive statements than they deserve. Specifically, mentioning losing drivers to U because they pay multiplier whereas Lyft went flat. In most markets, it was the other way around before both went flat. He fails to mention that. I'd of liked to see him with avoidance recommendations on both, and a note on a detailed Uber article to follow.

UberBud

"The NYC TLC also found that 30% of rideshare drivers were inactive while logged onto the platform, further adding to traffic congestion."

I would love to know that number for LA.

fubermotion

"The NYC TLC also found that 30% of rideshare drivers were inactive while logged onto the platform, further adding to traffic congestion."

I would love to know that number for LA.

Or for the number of morons circling the LAX loop at 5 mph looking for a rematch.

yomomma

It just goes to show you that ANYONE could run these rideshare companies. Maybe if they took a chimpanzee throwing darts to make decisions, it would do a better job.

All of these con artists are from the same camp: Cuban, Travis, Lyft moronic founders. All are pump and dump artists.

UberLaLa

Not looking good for Lyft:

If there was any week for Lyft to bounce back, it should've been this one. Underwriters wait at least 25 days after an IPO to initiate coverage, and with Lyft stock trading well below its $72 debut price, it would be a cattle call for most of the offering's 20 underwriters to step up with bullish notes. Even if it's expected, it should've filled the air with optimistic sentiment, but it just didn't work.
Post automatically merged:

This dude even use the Source from UP.net ... LMAO

View attachment 316058

So many poo-poo UP.net as to not having impact or reach. A pure driver site, has deep and lasting reach...

UberIsAllFubared

Not looking good for Lyft:

If there was any week for Lyft to bounce back, it should've been this one. Underwriters wait at least 25 days after an IPO to initiate coverage, and with Lyft stock trading well below its $72 debut price, it would be a cattle call for most of the offering's 20 underwriters to step up with bullish notes. Even if it's expected, it should've filled the air with optimistic sentiment, but it just didn't work.
Post automatically merged:

So many poo-poo UP.net as to not having impact or reach. A pure driver site, has deep and lasting reach...

Exactly, and the Los Angeles/OC part of this site is one of the most active areas of uberpeople.

Everything in that article has been discussed on this site, and the writer of the article substantiated it all.

WEY00L

Exactly, and the Los Angeles/OC part of this site is one of the most active areas of uberpeople.

Everything in that article has been discussed on this site, and the writer of the article substantiated it all.
Lets pump the brakes here a little bit.
I found very little "substantiation" of anything.
He offered his opinion nothing more nothing less.

That being said, I agree with most of his opinions.

The pipe dream of SDC's is a loooooong way off.
The problem is U/L are in denial about this reality and are making decisions detrimental to their business.
The quality of drivers and the service being provided continues to decline.
The #1 strength of rideshare was a better service provided at a cheaper price.
Any company that had a 96% turnover rate would be in panic mode to do everything it could to correct the problem....unless you thought that the employees/independent contractors were expendable.
This is the big miscalculation U/L are making.
SDC's are 10 to 20 years away and U/L have convinced themselves it is a year or two away.

Fisfis

Nothing is going to happen till we start seeing cracks. My bet is Google will buy Lyft on the cheap. I never understood why U/L never used advertising to add revenue. Dumb mother fuc....s
Why would you advertise for a service you’re losing money on? To double your losses?