• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Badges & Ratings Q

I am curious...

Are the badges taking place of PAX giving us Stars? Anyone know what the process really is?

Also, when you do Instant Pay does it not update your star rating or does that only happen when you are paid out weekly?

I have noticed that when I leave about $30 in my account it on Sunday so I am paid it on Wed I get the week recap of ratings and my rating will go up or down but the weeks I don't do that I than don't get any week recap nor do I see my star rating fluxuate.

I have been getting lots of badges & a lot less personal notes and it seems less ratings are coming in too since badges have come out.

What have you guys noticed and what do you know?

Woodbury77

Did it once likely won't do it again. Ubering to pay off high interest CC and medical bills for my daughter so the sooner I pay them the better :smiles:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The more I have tested it I see that so long as I have something paid to me on Wed I receive the weekly recap.

Spike00

I use the instapay at the end of every shift. I've never missed a weekly report. Sometimes the reports take a while

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I use the instapay at the end of every shift. I've never missed a weekly report. Sometimes the reports take a while
Hmmmmmm interesting. I get testing things for a company but it seems Uber has a lot of inconsistent stuff.