Bad ratings/feedback (stupid reasons)

luvgurl22

I don't know why I do this to myself but maybe it's just my perfectionist nature.I read my weekly feedback from Lyft and got a review from a passenger (Lyft line) cos I remember her that said I was great but that I didn't help her with the luggage.Seriously? Are we bell hops now? For a freaking $3 ride I should hurt my back.Hell no.Why couldn't she request a Lyft premier or Uber black if she wanted to be waited on hand and foot.She can kick rocks

mikeslemonade

I help when I can with bags now, so only sometimes. Sometimes the person is walking fast so seem like they are willing to do it themselves. Today I actually carried a package for a lady to the postal office while the car was still on. She had two packages that's why so it was faster this way.

My current rating is 4.94. My most memorable negative feed back was "world's worst small talker ever"

luvgurl22

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I help when I can with bags now, so only sometimes. Sometimes the person is walking fast so seem like they are willing to do it themselves. Today I actually carried a package for a lady to the postal office while the car was still on. She had two packages that's why so it was faster this way.

My current rating is 4.94. My most memorable negative feed back was "world's worst small talker ever"
If it's a lot of stuff and/or a busy intersection it makes sense to help.Apart from that and the disabled that's not my job description

RedoBeach

I help with luggage only because I don't want my car scratched!! People can barely handle getting into the car without getting all over everything, let alone managing the trunk.

yucklyftline

I help with luggage only because I don't want my car scratched!! People can barely handle getting into the car without getting all over everything, let alone managing the trunk.
Picked up a Google employee today who was cancelled on by another driver. Actually, he said the driver didn't move for 15 min lol.

Anyways, he gets to the car and I open the trunk, he places his suitcase on the ground and it tips over. He made no attempt to pick it up so I said, "you gonna load it?"

First time I haven't handled someone's luggage, unless they've been able to load it before I was able to safely get out of the car and load it for them.

The ride was 100% PT, and we had good convo. Anything above 50%, and I'm your best friend all of a sudden lol

luvgurl22

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Picked up a Google employee today who was cancelled on by another driver. Actually, he said the driver didn't move for 15 min lol.

Anyways, he gets to the car and I open the trunk, he places his suitcase on the ground and it tips over. He made no attempt to pick it up so I said, "you gonna load it?"

First time I haven't handled someone's luggage, unless they've been able to load it before I was able to safely get out of the car and load it for them.

The ride was 100% PT, and we had good convo. Anything above 50%, and I'm your best friend all of a sudden lol
I would too just for the PT.Mine wasn't PT and it was a $3 line ride*sigh*

nash801

Goodie 2 shoes. Braggart

nash801

What do you mean 100% pt? And "above 50%"?