Bad publicity image Juno

Inshur

LA Cabbie

Just got this in my email as a Juno rider. Can someone please tell me if this promo pic looks right?

JUNO PUBLIC BETA
UPDATE

July 29th, 2016

Dear...,

Since launching the Beta Program in early May, Juno has successfully grown to having over 10,000 of the highest rated drivers in New York.

Based on your valuable feedback, we’ve made numerous updates to Juno and are continually working to improve the rider experience.

As of 4:00AM on Monday, August 1st we will be updating the discount to 25% on all rides in New York as we extend the Juno Beta Promotion.

Thank you for being a valued Juno rider!

ninja warrior

Just got this in my email as a Juno rider. Can someone please tell me if this promo pic looks right?

JUNO PUBLIC BETA
UPDATE

July 29th, 2016

Dear...,

Since launching the Beta Program in early May, Juno has successfully grown to having over 10,000 of the highest rated drivers in New York.

Based on your valuable feedback, we’ve made numerous updates to Juno and are continually working to improve the rider experience.

As of 4:00AM on Monday, August 1st we will be updating the discount to 25% on all rides in New York as we extend the Juno Beta Promotion.

Thank you for being a valued Juno rider!
image.jpeg

Douglas

Not getting it? What's wrong with the pic? Someone should be holding the door for her?

Flarpy

Because no woman who looked liked that would ever be doing rideshare.

That and the weird swirly reflection behind her looks like some naked broad spooning her.

LA Cabbie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1) The broad side of a very conspicuous building is glaring at us.

2) You cannot on first impression tell if she is a passenger or driver.

3) There's a gigantic white van in center view.

4) The angle of the shot just ain't right.

5) It's obvious that they gave the photographer the photo that Uber has (posted above) and they told the photographer give us that just not too that so people don't think we are copying off of Uber.

Inshur New York