Bad pax warning

grayspinner

Raleigh area folks - be wary of a passenger named bj. Bald-headed (looks shaved), stocky-build man with tatoos on his arms. Looked Hispanic to me, but no accent.

Several drivers have had bad experiences with him over the past few days. I know he used select for 2 of the rides, I'm unsure of the other one.

Monday night, he was picked up at the airport by a driver (but had no bags) and taken to Scores in Cary - during that ride he asked for weed & coke, snd wanted to drink beer in the vehicle. He gave that driver 1* because he wouldn't wait at Scores for him.

I picked him up later from Scores & took him to 5109 Kaplan Dr, Raleigh. He was very drunk & wanted to drink beer in my car. The ride itself was ok (other than the beer) - he wanted to change the radio & listen to it loud, but I was fine with that. However, when we arrived at Kaplan dr, he wouldn't get out of my car & was REALLY inappropriate. He asked what size my boobs were and wanted to touch them - when I said no, he asked if he could pull my hair 'as a compromise'. I was able to get him to leave without escalating the situation or needing to call the police - but it was close. (note - I did not feel unsafe or scared - I was simply highly annoyed & inconvenienced).

Then yesterday, I was warning some other women drivers about him & one said she had just dropped him off & he was inappropriate with her as well.

So be very wary of any pax named bj & requests from 5109 Kaplan dr, Raleigh.

I did report him & uber said I wouldn't be paired with him again, but that doesn't help others.

Newwber

The owner of that property does have a first name that starts with B....... not sure about the J part....

grayspinner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think it was the owner. I think he was having issues with the bouncer or the dancers based on something he said.

Besides, when the first dtivet took him to Scores, it was on the driver's recommendation - after asking about the weed & coke, he asked where he could ser women & the driver suggested Scores.

Slim Pete

Raleigh area folks - be wary of a passenger named bj. Bald-headed (looks shaved), stocky-build man with tatoos on his arms. Looked Hispanic to me, but no accent.

Several drivers have had bad experiences with him over the past few days. I know he used select for 2 of the rides, I'm unsure of the other one.

Monday night, he was picked up at the airport by a driver (but had no bags) and taken to Scores in Cary - during that ride he asked for weed & coke, snd wanted to drink beer in the vehicle. He gave that driver 1* because he wouldn't wait at Scores for him.

I picked him up later from Scores & took him to 5109 Kaplan Dr, Raleigh. He was very drunk & wanted to drink beer in my car. The ride itself was ok (other than the beer) - he wanted to change the radio & listen to it loud, but I was fine with that. However, when we arrived at Kaplan dr, he wouldn't get out of my car & was REALLY inappropriate. He asked what size my boobs were and wanted to touch them - when I said no, he asked if he could pull my hair 'as a compromise'. I was able to get him to leave without escalating the situation or needing to call the police - but it was close. (note - I did not feel unsafe or scared - I was simply highly annoyed & inconvenienced).

Then yesterday, I was warning some other women drivers about him & one said she had just dropped him off & he was inappropriate with her as well.

So be very wary of any pax named bj & requests from 5109 Kaplan dr, Raleigh.

I did report him & uber said I wouldn't be paired with him again, but that doesn't help others.
This is EXACTLY why you need a dashcam.

Post the video on youtube of him saying that, and do you think he will still have a job the next morning?