Bad PAX = Bad Ratings

vesolehome

Pick up on guy on main in Rochester getting off work. He opens my door so fast, hits the parking meter and dings my door (will Lyft cover that)

Says 'oops' and asks me to stop at the gas station. I could already tell this guy was off. I was ready to dump him at the gas station but his phone was on the seat. Thought about tossing it out the window and hitting Rochester road. But, I did what Lyft would want me to do and stayed.

Hops back in car with pop tarts and an energy drink. Proceeds to chomp on those pop tarts with crumbs flying - spills his energy drink on the seat.

Changes drop off location twice.

Wants to stop at a friends house in the way - who wasn't home.
WTF! I can have 10 great rides in a row then one Pax has me question why I'm driving trying to hit some $20 guarantee.

Last edited:

MSUGrad9902

No - but I live in Rochester Hills and work my regular job in Rochester. We try to keep the Troy people in Troy but they don't listen.

UofMDriver

Pick up on guy on main in Rochester getting off work. He opens my door so fast, hits the parking meter and dings my door (will Lyft cover that)

Says 'oops' and asks me to stop at the gas station. I could already tell this guy was off. I was ready to dump him at the gas station but his phone was on the seat. Thought about tossing it out the window and hitting Rochester road. But, I did what Lyft would want me to do and stayed.

Hops back in car with pop tarts and an energy drink. Proceeds to chomp on those pop tarts with crumbs flying - spills his energy drink on the seat.

WTF! I can have 10 great rides in a row then one Pax has me question why I'm driving trying to hit some $20 guarantee.
I have a little damage on my car, that happen during a Lyft ride. Anyway to make along story short. Lyft insurance takes forever. I sent in everything the adjuster asked for weeks ago. Now nothing. No answers to emails, phone calls ect.

Never pick up anyone on main street in Rochester....that's what theyvalleys are for. Sorry for your ding, but you just learned a lesson...and tell the pax no open food or drink, MY CAR MY RULES! Offer to Let em out and get someone else....ahhh neebies, good luck

UofMDriver

If you come off like a jerk. Under rhe my car my rules philosophy. You will ger nailed with bad ratings.

MSUGrad9902

Rochester has been hopping lately with the Tooraloo bar and the Tap house open up in addition to the regular bars. Usually spikes in surge are seen at about 11pm and 215. I've seen it up to 5.2, with actual pings in the 2.8-3.5 range. Can't wait to see what happens when OU starts up again in a few weeks.

WeirdBob

Never pick up anyone on main street in Rochester....that's what theyvalleys are for. Sorry for your ding, but you just learned a lesson...and tell the pax no open food or drink, MY CAR MY RULES! Offer to Let em out and get someone else....ahhh neebies, good luck
And never EVER loan your phone to a Main Street Billiards customer, no matter how cute she is or desperate she sounds! The sound the phone makes when hitting the pavement after flying halfway across the alleyway parking lot will make you mad.