• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Bad network at ABIA

Today I updated my Uber app and every since when ever I drop someone off at the airport the system tries to give me a rematch but when I press the button to accept the rematch the ride just goes away and it says searching for rides as if I never accepted the request or it says "something went wrong". I have not been able to accept rematches at the airport today because of this. I also noticed that I have not been able to get a good connection with Uber while at the airport even though my phone has 5 bars. It's as if I almost have no connection with Uber until I drove away from the airport. Has anyone else expirenced this? I have T-Mobile and have been driving for 8 months and only recently started to experience this.

wilsonz83

Get Verizon or prepaid which use Verizon (visible/spectrum) I missed a couple select rematch with T-Mobile, never happened when I switched to Verizon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Get Verizon or prepaid which use Verizon (visible/spectrum) I missed a couple select rematch with T-Mobile, never happened when I switched to Verizon.
Thanks for the advice...been with T Mobile since 2004. Dont really want to change but just might have to do so. Sometime even when I'm not at the airport. I will push the button to accept and I get a message that says something went wrong but doesn't happen often.. mainly happens at the airport.

wilsonz83

Thanks for the advice...been with T Mobile since 2004. Dont really want to change but just might have to do so. Sometime even when I'm not at the airport. I will push the button to accept and I get a message that says something went wrong but doesn't happen often.. mainly happens at the airport.
Yeap I noticed that at certain area, it just the unlimited plan killing it, making the congestion.

DDW

It's been my experience that T-Mobile is terrible at all airports everywhere

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi...I justed switched to Verizon. With Verizon do you have to have the priority data package to receive rematches at abia or will there basic unlimited data plan work?

wilsonz83

Hi...I justed switched to Verizon. With Verizon do you have to have the priority data package to receive rematches at abia or will there basic unlimited data plan work?
No. As long as you have post paid you would be good but even prepaid won't have problem as their Network is far better