Bad experience's for female Uber drivers in Perth

I'm looking to get in contact with some female Uber drivers who have had bad experience's with passengers in terms of harassment. I'm also curious about the all female ridesharing company Shebah and if female Uber drivers on here also work for them and can compare experiences.

Please feel free to discuss but also message me privately to talk further.

DA08

I'm looking to get in contact with some female Uber drivers who have had bad experience's with passengers in terms of harassment. I'm also curious about the all female ridesharing company Shebah and if female Uber drivers on here also work for them and can compare experiences.

Looooollll... so you want somebody the trust someone over the internet haha that's funny.

Wrenn

If you have had any bad experiences you need to talk to Rideshare operators direct,book a shebah trip and talk directly to a driver,be careful of the internet,anyway there is interesting info here and all drivers get bad experiences not just female drivers.