Background check

DanGuelmi

They put my account on hold because of a background check they are running, but the weird thing is, they have done it before and I was able to keep taking trips, this time I CAN'T, really uber, now and this stressful days, postpone that shit for when everything passed, someone else have the same situation?

Wattaman

They put my account on hold because of a background check they are running, but the weird thing is, they have done it before and I was able to keep taking trips, this time I CAN'T, really uber, now and this stressful days, postpone that shit for when everything passed, someone else have the same situation?
Same boat here with no support.

Ssgcraig

I got a message stating that background checks were behind and if mine lapses, I would be taken offline until it can be completed. I don't think mine is due until September.

Jaackil

It seems to me based on posts here, (I have no proof of this just my thought). If you had an issue prior with a backround check whether it was legit or not you are likely to be put on hold until the check is completed. If you had no prior issues you don’t get put on hold. I authorized mine and never heard another word. My account was not put on hold. I never had an issue in any prior check. Again I don’t know if this is correct or not but it seems everyone that has posted they have been put on hold for backround check had some prior issue with backround checks. Obviously most were bogus issues because they eventually clear or they would not be getting another anual check. So the bigger question is if you cleared previously after a supposed bogus issue why are you still getting flagged. If prior issues clear why do they not stay cleared?
I hope this gets resolved soon for you.

Newbedforduberft

I’ve never had an issue with a background check or CORI yet I’m waiting for mine to clear. It has been since last week. I figure they aren’t processing because of Skelton staff. This is my first renewal since I joined about a year ago.

scamp

If you had no prior issues you don’t get put on hold. .
Totally clear background check here. 4 years driving never an issue.

Uber ran my background check early this year so it didn't run into the courts shut down, and I can log in just fine.

I can't log into Lyft and received a generic email, account is temp on hold until courts come back online and batches of background checks get cleared.

I'm not driving so it's not hurting me.