• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Background check question

asian_storm

Guys, is this how the background check looks like? Is that what I was waiting for? Is there anything else I need?

Attachments

• 96.9 KB Views: 91

Goodellsux

yes, but is this the CORI or I should wail longer for CORI?
The CORI is part of the background check, as is your driving record. if you receive the certificate then there was no issue with the CORI or driving record.

They don't send you a copy of the Cori or driving record. They only send the certificate once you pass the background check. The blank certificate you showed will be filled out with your info.

asian_storm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The CORI is part of the background check, as is your driving record. if you receive the certificate then there was no issue with the CORI or driving record.

They don't send you a copy of the Cori or driving record. They only send the certificate once you pass the background check. The blank certificate you showed will be filled out with your info.
Thank you for the info Goodellsux.
The blank is with my info, I deleted it to post it here.

Johnjames

Simple guys, The background check moving forward is from the state.Department of Public Utility, dpu is the only agency that can issue you a Background Check Clearance Certificate. Without this certificate you can not provide ridesharing services in the commonwealth. This applies for both veteran drivers and future drivers.Unfortunately Uber nor Lyft have much say about the dpu decisions its final.

asian_storm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Simple guys, The background check moving forward is from the state.Department of Public Utility, dpu is the only agency that can issue you a Background Check Clearance Certificate. Without this certificate you can not provide ridesharing services in the commonwealth. This applies for both veteran drivers and future drivers.Unfortunately Uber nor Lyft have much say about the dpu decisions its final.
i know the rules, I got my answer, thank you