Background Check Consent form

Sam023

On uber web page, under vehicle I have "Background Check Consent Missing, please upload" message.
can anyone show me where to find this form?

Thanks

Karem

On uber web page, under vehicle I have "Background Check Consent Missing, please upload" message.

Thanks
I just got the same . Was told recently I don't need one becouse I just had mine done last January . I just wrote on a paper that I consent that uber can do a background check I put my name and signed it . Took a picture and sent the damn thing

uber fool

Uber Take your background consent form and wipe you arse with it,we all know you hire hard core active criminals thats why you refused fingerprinting in texas.

babaganoosh

There is email address of fadv customer support at the bottom of consent form
[email protected]
Do you have order number
If not call fadv helpline to get the order number and fill the consent form with 2 piece of id's email to fadv same day you will get your background result
Never email your id, or scans, pics of id to anyone. You're setting yourself up for identify theft, emails are insecure . The company has to have a secure webpage using https that you upload your id to.

uber fool

There is email address of fadv customer support at the bottom of consent form
[email protected]
Do you have order number
If not call fadv helpline to get the order number and fill the consent form with 2 piece of id's email to fadv same day you will get your background result
Just got mine
Hi Michael i understand you hve been convicted of Vehicular homicide ,but here at Uber we are all about second chances so we have prepared a form and kindly ask you sign it,and do not run down anymore pregnant women with your 2006 winter beater

Last edited:

babaganoosh

Last edited:

laoye

They do: https://www.fadv.com nevertheless I believe Uber switched from fadv.com to checkr.com for background checks. Contact useless uber support a few dozen times and you might get correct info. They should be able to give you a customized link to https://apply.checkr.com/apply/your_unique_number_here (substituting your unique user id number that uber gives you)
The 'Background Check Consent' warning message appears again under the 'Documents' tab in my Driver-App.

I emailed Uber again with a response that tells me to go to the Dashboard to upload my 'Background Check Consent' form.
I could not find such a function in the dashboard, if I go to my Driver-App and tab the 'Background Check Consent', a upload screen shows up and asks me to upload my 'Background Check Consent' form.

Anyone know how we can get such a form? What does it look like? Can we create or draw such a form by ourself?

KHITAM

Same story..
I emailed Uber today, pls find below their response:

Hi ------,
Thanks for reaching out and glad to help.

I noticed an issue with your partner screening. It seems there may not have been enough information to complete it. Checkr may have tried to reach out to you via email to explain the issue. I have reached out to our local operations team to manually process this background check issue for you, please allow 1-2 business days for our team to complete this process. After that your background check should begin again and take 3-5 business days to complete.

If you continue to experience problems, let me know and I'll be happy to look into it further for you.

laoye

Same story..

Hi ------,

I noticed an issue with your partner screening. It seems there may not have been enough information to complete it. Checkr may have tried to reach out to you via email to explain the issue. I have reached out to our local operations team to manually process this background check issue for you, please allow 1-2 business days for our team to complete this process. After that your background check should begin again and take 3-5 business days to complete.

If you continue to experience problems, let me know and I'll be happy to look into it further for you.
Hope their message is not system-generated

Deoxlar

Same story..

Hi ------,

This is a generated message. I got the exact same thing. Checkr did not try to contact me and I did my background check in February 2016 through first advantage.

Claus Ernst

Thanks
I have the same problem today and they don't let me logon, no answer given yet. so I wont be driving this weekend..

zauber99

Shoot, same issue with me. I did complete FADV application online on June 21, even received confirmation. I clearly remember signing consent form online (by using my PC mouse). I am contacting both FADV and Uber to see what went wrong.
And now I am also confused that apparently there is another company that we need to do that with? But Uber never contacted me in this regard.

laoye

Shoot, same issue with me. I did complete FADV application online on June 21, even received confirmation. I clearly remember signing consent form online (by using my PC mouse). I am contacting both FADV and Uber to see what went wrong.
And now I am also confused that apparently there is another company that we need to do that with? But Uber never contacted me in this regard.
That should be uber's software malfunction that they have no time to fix, thus confusing lots of us