Back to 2 destination trips from tomorrow

MHR

I got it. I'm in South Central Texas.

//Start sarcasm//
But hey, they're offering cheap Faith Hill Tix and Uber rides to and from the arena for valued partners. That should make up for it, right?

And I can get an iPhone 8 at a discount (possibly free with qualified trade-in) if I make an appointment at Sprint tomorrow.
//End sarcasm//

DF hasn't worked properly for over a week anyway.

Uberyouber

Why can't uber just buy a bunch or radio and tv commercials every 10 mins and get more drivers so we can keep the 6 destination filters?
Gawd those commercials are a beating. I was sitting at a gas station for 30 minutes waiting for a request. That commercial came on. I logged off went home. What a joke.

Reactions: MHR

KMANDERSON

have you guys got the notification?
Are they doing this in dallas?

Nevermind just seen it in the app.

Gawd those commercials are a beating. I was sitting at a gas station for 30 minutes waiting for a request. That commercial came on. I logged off went home. What a joke.
They must be getting rid of destination filters in ever city .I guess we will never see the drop off filter that keep you in a certain area.

Sueuber

Never worked for me this destination feature .9 times out of 10 had to return home empty hand driving 50plus miles.....Lyft..UBER sucks.

Bearessence

I thought it was good but I only use it when I'm looking for an airport ride or further. I'm in far north Dallas so it's not bad. I only drive a few hours when I go out so 6 is too much, 2 is perfect for me.

financeguy13

Also need to realize that having 6 per day meant more drivers were more likely to be using them at any given time. If drivers had filters heading east, and a rider wants to go west that could be a long delay finding a driver nearby. Longer wait times for sure.

But filters are still nice to have for self-employed drivers.

I’d like to see 2 “want long trip” filters a day.