back in the day Saturday nt

bobby747

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
fake deal thier is a button called ignore . just hit it on me. dont read my useless info. if you made $190 it's ok you are weak driver. me and a few guys did triple that in very long nights at 12 hours. if you made $190 only last nt. quit the job. ray Charles did more

bobby747

I agree with that the stars were all aligned...weather...people everywhere sat nt..no time again. bad rain wont beat last night

bobby747

I did horrible on tips .. as all my rides were surge....uber killed them all

Matt101980

I did horrible on tips .. as all my rides were surge....uber killed them all
Most of mine were surge or multiplier also. I had a strange night though I caught a ride around 6 from the airport xl surge to robbinsville and then jfk multiplyer and never made it back to cc

CidBream

I was gonna chug along another shift today, but I think all that's left is the dregs of humanity today. I drove two single mothers, canceled on what honestly looked like a couple of tweakers, a smelly guy, and another one who set the world record for the longest pickup instructions I've ever seen. Oh and this last one were some spoiled brats at Penn State abington hailing a ride as "Spider Man". Pass.

Still, hell of a weekend, hope you guys killed it too.

BrotherZ

Didn't make much money yesterday. Less than $200. Drove a bit in Center City in the afternoon. Got a big headache and then retreated back to the burbs.

bobby747

ya I was reaching for my antivirus medicine. and I thought. wow stop taking this crap.its the fakedeal... I want the real deal..I got 4 stars from a 4star passenger
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged: