B.S issue feedback

Andre445

So today I updated my uber app and I saw couple of new issues comment like one about cleaning / one attitude and one dangerous driving . Cleaning car is bullshit because I always keep my car clean and attitude , I don't remember single problem last 100 trips !! I heard from couple of other drivers before about B.S issue coments . Anybody has any experience ?

Last edited:

boonie

same here man all these rider issues are bullissssh! i had 1 report in 1000 trips all of the sudden of the weekend i get 6 different repot? uber riders suck no whatttttttttt! garbage azz company

Andre445

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I usually know when I'm going to get an "issue" and it's usually after an incident. Now, I report them as they report me, and no more "issues"
That's what I mean , you know exactly (( most of the time )) after any type of incident you will get those comments but these stupid comments that I got is bullshit !

soulwarrior

Yep....me too. I had one for navigation in about 1400 trips. Then more started coming in. I keep my car clean but sometimes the back matts get grassy and I don't have time to clean them properly while pings are stacking all day. A small percentage of pax are just arrogant $&@holes. No problem. I keep a high enough rating to not care. Some of the attitude marks are just spoiled little pax upset because I won't wait or go through a drive through. Tough $&"@ paxhole! I am proud of my negative comments. I am in the trenches my friends and you get little nicks and scrapes when you are a soulwarrior battling it out on the LaCore!!!!!! :smiles:

image.png

Andre445

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep....me too. I had one for navigation in about 1400 trips. Then more started coming in. I keep my car clean but sometimes the back matts get grassy and I don't have time to clean them properly while pings are stacking all day. A small percentage of pax are just arrogant $&@holes. No problem. I keep a high enough rating to not care. Some of the attitude marks are just spoiled little pax upset because I won't wait or go through a drive through. Tough $&"@ paxhole! I am proud of my negative comments. I am in the trenches my friends and you get little nicks and scrapes when you are a soulwarrior battling it out on the LaCore!!!!!! :smiles:

View attachment 47695
@@@@ me !!

boonie

And the thing about all these bullshit azz riders... if they only knew the type of crackhead and tweakers and drunk dumb you helping them by giving them rides.... I'm freaking really going off and wooping somebody azz they really gonna get it act up? same something smart? slam my door see what happens! I'M TIRED OF BEING NICE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Optimus Uber

Most of your negative issues reported are passengers being pissed at the surge they're paying. They are looking for a way to get a discount so they complain at the drivers expense because they have no integrity.

Comments on other platforms are minimal. As the passengers that take more expensive options aren't as self-entitled.

Most of my negatives come from uberX passengers that complain the were forced to take select because there weren't any X available.

You can always telL the passengers that are going to screw your rating. They won't talk much if at all. They sit in the back as quiet as possible, steaming for one reason or another. A bad day, a bad surge. Whatever it is, it's your fault.

I go through the same Speal when I pick people up.

Hello, uber for yadda yadda.
Yes that's me
Nice to meet you, good morning, good afternoon. Some BS thing like that.
Let's see where we are going 'start trip'
Verify destination
How's your day going?
They respond
Good day, well that sounds great. Bad day, hope things turn around for you.
Then I shut up. If they want to talk during the trip, it's up to them. I'm just making money. I don't need conversation. A to B, get out, I'm fine with that.
As I pull up to their destination I will say something like. Her we are. Hope you have a great day. Catch you around the neighborhood again sometime.

I throw the last part in so they feel I'm a local. Like I'm their neighbor. I think most won't screw over their neighbor if they think you live where they live.

Tedgey

View attachment 47695
You sure they didn't ding you for having a low battery warning at 50+%?

hy1368

View attachment 47695
lol, damn you got 7 reports :smiles::rolleyes: for attitude

Tedgey

I think I'm more than qualified to speak to the sub 5 rating, though I have no negative feedback comments but I digress.

If the passenger feels uncomfortable for any reason getting out of the car it will show up on your rating and possibly as a comment. These comments are a perfect example. Sure they look like nice things to say but compared with the comments I usually get, these are actually pretty bad.
Screenshot_2016-07-06-23-39-00.png