• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Awkward rideshare moments

RoWode12

It’s not THE most awkward, but....things always get weird in the uncomfortable silence that follows this exchange:

Pax: “Do you smoke? We should totally blaze together!!”
Me: “Nah, I’d love to, but I can’t do that anymore.”
Pax: “Oh.....”

I admit, to many people I probably do look like a girl that smokes. They always seem so embarrassed and shy afterwards.

I’ve done the phone thing countless times too.

Cableguynoe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s not THE most awkward, but....things always get weird in the uncomfortable silence that follows this exchange:

Pax: “Do you smoke? We should totally blaze together!!”
Me: “Nah, I’d love to, but I can’t do that anymore.”
Pax: “Oh.....”

I admit, to many people I probably do look like a girl that smokes. They always seem so embarrassed and shy afterwards.

I’ve done the phone thing countless times too.
You're a girl?
:oopsies:

Ok, this just became an awkward UP moment

jgiun1

Mine was when I picked up ADAM from the after hours club at 4:00 am and made the mistake of saying......Hello sir

He went crazy asking why I referred to him as sir....I wanted to say because your a man, name is Adam and you have a Adam's apple. Anyway the trip actually went good, he cried about a lover that left him and I did my greatest fake talk like I cared.....he also tipped

Also learned just to say only....hello

View attachment 256402

You better look quickly
Ohh boy.....the wolves here are going to howl at the moon..... :smiles: Hubba Hubba