• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Avoid this person in chula vista if you ever get a ping from her

frankyrdm

Well yesterday was going great till i got a ping from this person named shakira, this was in chula vista on palomar by southwerstern college. Well to begin this person input the wrong pick up address, i get to the address provided. Shes not there waited 4 min, was about to cancel and take my fee. Then she calls she tells me shes on the appartments next to the ones i was at. Got there and i could se she was pissed off. I apologized and told her the address she input was wrong and i was at the address provided. She said " why the @@@@ you dont trust you gps" i told her thats where my gps took me, and thats the address she input for pick up . She said that was not right . So i showed it to her. Well my mistake was starting this trip. We begin and i start gps in front of her , because she complain i didnt follow my gps . So we are on our way , it was a min fare trip only 3 miles. I was following gps and plus i know the area i live close, i knew palomar is under construction. And gps too so it took me to the fastest route. I was about to turn as the gps said a mid turn this girl screams where are you going , keep going straight , i told her the gps always gives us the fastest way. She said i know uber gps takes me the long way to charge me more, so dont go that way. To keep this short she complained all the way about gps and wanted me to take her the way she wanted. I would not have a problem on a long trip but this was a min fare trip and the gps way was 5 min , her way took 10 min . She got off the car at walmart and i was happy she was off. But today i see she filed a complaint with uber , for me not being professional lol and gave me 1 star .

So guys if you get this ping avoid her , she is a pain in the ass. This the only costumer that i had problems with.
Screenshot_20170221-144029.png

SteveSD

Well yesterday was going great till i got a ping from this person named shakira, this was in chula vista on palomar by southwerstern college. Well to begin this person input the wrong pick up address, i get to the address provided. Shes not there waited 4 min, was about to cancel and take my fee. Then she calls she tells me shes on the appartments next to the ones i was at. Got there and i could se she was pissed off. I apologized and told her the address she input was wrong and i was at the address provided. She said " why the &%$@!* you dont trust you gps" i told her thats where my gps took me, and thats the address she input for pick up . She said that was not right . So i showed it to her. Well my mistake was starting this trip. We begin and i start gps in front of her , because she complain i didnt follow my gps . So we are on our way , it was a min fare trip only 3 miles. I was following gps and plus i know the area i live close, i knew palomar is under construction. And gps too so it took me to the fastest route. I was about to turn as the gps said a mid turn this girl screams where are you going , keep going straight , i told her the gps always gives us the fastest way. She said i know uber gps takes me the long way to charge me more, so dont go that way. To keep this short she complained all the way about gps and wanted me to take her the way she wanted. I would not have a problem on a long trip but this was a min fare trip and the gps way was 5 min , her way took 10 min . She got off the car at walmart and i was happy she was off. But today i see she filed a complaint with uber , for me not being professional lol and gave me 1 star .

So guys if you get this ping avoid her , she is a pain in the ass. This the only costumer that i had problems with. View attachment 99782
Let me guess POOl ?

frankyrdm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It s uberx , thats the only reason i did it. I dont do pool if not needed to.

Tidballa

1. If she puts in the wrong place, Don't go out of your way. Collect the $4 and move on.
2. The second she gives you attitude, pull over and kick her out for being rude.
3. Explain to her that she is getting a 1 star and if her rating is low, drivers won't pick her up. Then tell her that if she gives you a 1 star, you will go from a 4.9 to a 4.9 because you have given so many rides that it has no effect.

One time I accepted a 4.38 on uber because I just figured they had to be pure scum and I wanted a little revenge because I had recently had a horrible pax. I accepted a Lyft ride and left the uber on. He tried calling me and I just ignored the shit out of him until he cancelled after 5 minutes when he realized I was driving in the opposite direction.

Talcire

Up-front pricing. The cost of the trip is at a fixed price, so she pays the same no matter what route you take.

I had a serious hag yesterday. She ambushed me after I cancelled (I called 3 mins in as I had doubts about the p/u address being correct). No answer. At 4 mins+ she calls (had an accent). I verify address and say I can wait another minute (why??). I wait. No show. I pull ahead (one lane road) and she rushes me, blocking my way. I explained I waited over 5 mins. She screamed, "This is unacceptable!" I said sorry, I am now on another call (true). With seething anger, she repeats the same phrase several times and tries to take my picture (not uncommon, really, I am handsome) and shrieks, "I am going to report you!" in what I can only guess is a French accent. I moved two more blocks ahead and reported her to Lyft. As soon as I hit the send button, this harpy descends on me again! I was certain she was going to attack my car, given her posture.
All this for a $3 ride to the all-important Hillcrest Farmer's Market.

Medle

Up-front pricing. The cost of the trip is at a fixed price, so she pays the same no matter what route you take.

I had a serious hag yesterday. She ambushed me after I cancelled (I called 3 mins in as I had doubts about the p/u address being correct). No answer. At 4 mins+ she calls (had an accent). I verify address and say I can wait another minute (why??). I wait. No show. I pull ahead (one lane road) and she rushes me, blocking my way. I explained I waited over 5 mins. She screamed, "This is unacceptable!" I said sorry, I am now on another call (true). With seething anger, she repeats the same phrase several times and tries to take my picture (not uncommon, really, I am handsome) and shrieks, "I am going to report you!" in what I can only guess is a French accent. I moved two more blocks ahead and reported her to Lyft. As soon as I hit the send button, this harpy descends on me again! I was certain she was going to attack my car, given her posture.
All this for a $3 ride to the all-important Hillcrest Farmer's Market.
Some pax act so entitled its INSANE