Inshur

Avoid BOLT

eric_london

They are c8nts.... They have sent me trip requests from miles away which affects my acceptance rate so I can't achieve their daily bonus. They had different promo this week that if you complete 22 trips and been online for 15hrs you would get another £50 in bonus. I did 19 trip and guess what they have blocked my account in the middle of the shift when City was on full surge. I can't even contact them about it. They are full of fraud. I also heard tons of drivers not being paid or their money has been deducted without any reason or explanation. Avoid BOLT at all cost.

Syloti_ba

They are c8nts.... They have sent me trip requests from miles away which affects my acceptance rate so I can't achieve their daily bonus. They had different promo this week that if you complete 22 trips and been online for 15hrs you would get another £50 in bonus. I did 19 trip and guess what they have blocked my account in the middle of the shift when City was on full surge. I can't even contact them about it. They are full of fraud. I also heard tons of drivers not being paid or their money has been deducted without any reason or explanation. Avoid BOLT at all cost.
You did 19! trip how?

When they made the promo 10 trip I gave up and started to abuse them. End of story

Don’t do these unrealistic promo.

Fazi

@@@ them they all same Viavan Kapten thieves

Nature_BOY

all on a sudden i realized there is a deduction showing in my weekly statement as 'refund to riders' and the amount is in 50s, emailed them but no response, as expected.
app is as dubious in terms of showing payments as are their responses from the help.
they are there to scam you as it seems..
uber is far better in that respect, for them its like.. what u see is what u get

eric_london

all on a sudden i realized there is a deduction showing in my weekly statement as 'refund to riders' and the amount is in 50s, emailed them but no response, as expected.
app is as dubious in terms of showing payments as are their responses from the help.
they are there to scam you as it seems..
uber is far better in that respect, for them its like.. what u see is what u get

I did email them about it and believe it or not their response was beginning just as below;

"I do not understand what you are talking about, there is no deduction in your pay" :-)

That's how pro their support handler are...

You did 19! trip how?

When they made the promo 10 trip I gave up and started to abuse them. End of story

Don’t do these unrealistic promo.

Yes mate 19trips. But this promo did not require 85% completion rate and it was to be done through out the week.

Shane Sheikh

WARNING! What you’re about to see will melt your eyes and black cabbies will be lining up to work PH.

For those who remember I made a post about bolt refusing to pay me for my trips and since then I have refused to work for them. JUST LOOK at what they sent me. The Cheek

DO NOT USE BOLT AND ANYONE THAT DOES IS A DISGRACE to the PH community. You might think they are paying you ok wait till it’s your turn.

Attachments

• 8DB095B9-413A-4576-B302-2E63332957B8.png
    8DB095B9-413A-4576-B302-2E63332957B8.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 226

BTC

I did email them about it and believe it or not their response was beginning just as below;

"I do not understand what you are talking about, there is no deduction in your pay" :-)

That's how pro their support handler are...

Yes mate 19trips. But this promo did not require 85% completion rate and it was to be done through out the week.
did my 22 trips in 16h 38 m easy £50 ...then switch to uber
why they block your account ?

Ubend R.S.

Another day, another app Eric is slung off. How is everyone else not being deactivated? Surely it's the apps that are the common denominator? Or could it be something else?

uberak

Same thing happened to me, did 9 trips. As soon as they realised I’m about to do 12 trips they blocked me for 24 hours.

Since that happened to me I was refusing jobs and cancelling on purpose, guess what? They blocked me for one week! How stupid? They don’t realise they could be taken to court for not treating drivers as self employed! Avoid them at all cost.

UberLuxbod

I had such high hopes for them, serious backers apparently.....

They backed themselves.

They own Crep Protect.

To be honest I wonder if they did it to avoid Tax?
Post automatically merged:

Minicab Company is dodgy....

People complain about Uber and how they do things.

This is just a Minicab Co operating like Minicab Co.

Anybody with a few years in the industry has stories of Operators stiching up their Drivers.

Its one reason why PH drivers do the KoL, to get away from having a boss.

Shane Sheikh

They backed themselves.

They own Crep Protect.

To be honest I wonder if they did it to avoid Tax?
Post automatically merged:

Minicab Company is dodgy....

People complain about Uber and how they do things.

This is just a Minicab Co operating like Minicab Co.

Anybody with a few years in the industry has stories of Operators stiching up their Drivers.

Its one reason why PH drivers do the KoL, to get away from having a boss.

Yesterday I saw a someone wearing a football t shirt and it was sponsored by miwhip. Did not see the team name. Also few weeks ago I was watching a YouTube video about a car modification show in California, a car pulled up and it has a miwhip sticker on it? Maybe they are moving there instead?