1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Avoid Barton

Discussion in 'Hamilton' started by RasAlGhul, Aug 21, 2016.

1. RasAlGhul

RasAlGhul Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    2 many hookers

2. Amun

Amun Well-Known Member

lol I have yet to pick even one hooker up I've picked up a fair share of strippers but not one hooker

WillyDog12 likes this.
  3. MUGATS

MUGATS Moderator Moderator

Agreed.... I hate doing pickups down there. I avoid it like the plague.

I get a drop off in in that area, I will go offline until I can get away from that awfulness.

Although I noticed that the area east of downtown and through to the Red Hill seems to surge a lot. Never 2.0+, but it's red with a steady low surge of 1.3 to 1.5 a lot of the evening on weekends, while the downtown only surges at closing time.

I guess a lot of drivers avoid it. I don't think it surges due to demand as much as the lack of drivers

4. MUGATS

MUGATS Moderator Moderator

I find that if you're in an area of high hooker/druggie concentration, just avoid a pickup without a clear address, where they have just dropped a PIN. If it's a house address you're a lot safer in that regard.

5. HammerUber

HammerUber Guest

But do Hookers have iPhones or Android devices with good data plans? lol...

6. Vavvav

Vavvav Active Member

How did you know that were strippers? There is only one strip club in Hamilton and I doubt they use Uber.

7. Amun

Amun Well-Known Member

Little Fyi for you stripping is a contract job so often times strippers will come from miles and miles away to a new town get contracted by a stripper agent yes that is an actual job come to the town and then hole up in a hotel for a 3-6 month contract term. They usually don't have or even own cars and do most if not all of their driving exclusively through cabs. So now with the advent of Uber and everyone and their dog swapping over strippers do it as well.

Trust me when you pick up 3 girls with suitcases at 3am from a strip club you aren't picking up customers.