Average trips per day

Mikedamirault

Depends on your market, length of trips and how long you plan to stay out, it's easily possible in most markets, sometimes double or triple

Uber Crack

Author
I'd set a destination filter on for Sacramento Airport, and head up the 99. Do your rides in Sac and 2 hours before the end set the filter for back to Thornton. You could easily do that many in Sac. Down there, Idk so much.
Remember to track miles because you'll have some dead miles that you can claim on taxes. I use Stride.

Uncle TBRONE

That's like asking is the sky blue.
There's no reason to be rude. I am new to this type of work and I was just trying to get an idea of how much money I can make. I hope you don't talk to your passengers like that. I would not be surprised if you are the one that gives drivers a bad name.

Very hard to answer. How long would you like drive to get to those 10 rides? What time of day?
I would like to work 2 five hour shifts,starting 7am-12pm and 3pm-8pm.I would like to thank you for your insight and not replying with a snarky comment.

Yulli Yung

There's no reason to be rude. I am new to this type of work and I was just trying to get an idea of how much money I can make. I hope you don't talk to your passengers like that. I would not be surprised if you are the one that gives drivers a bad name.

I would like to work 2 five hour shifts,starting 7am-12pm and 3pm-8pm.I would like to thank you for your insight and not replying with a snarky comment.
OK, since you pushed the issue. I have over 2000 successful rides with a Rating of 4.92 all within 6 months. Can you beat that.?

Last edited by a moderator:

negeorgia

Every market is different. My 10 $3.20 minimum trips is only $32. Not impressive. However, if it is done in 2 hours and 13-15 miles; that is making the best of a bad situation. I have done 47 trips in 14 hours before. When that pays $400, I love it. When that pays $180, not so much. Monitor earnings per trip, mile and hour. When you hate all three, quit.

Jcewr17

OK, since you pushed the issue. I have over 2000 successful rides with a Rating of 4.92 all within 6 months. Can you beat that, idiot.?
He/She is clearly a newbie. So just try your best to answer and help the person out. You were once in this person's shoes. Don't call other people idiots and then combine a period and a question mark at the end of your sentence. Learn some grammar first before you try to bring anybody down. Oh, and FYI, bragging about your shitty ass rating won't get you anywhere in this world. I'm 4.96 with about the same amount of rides as you do doing this part time for a year but that doesn't mean I'm better than anybody in this forum. Grow up.

UberBastid

OP.
It depends on SO many variables it is impossible to tell. Every market is different.
From what I've read here, (and my own experience shows it to be largely true) you will make between $10 and $15 per hour. BEFORE EXPENSES.
You will make more as you gain experience.
I do about two rides per hour, and average $15. I used to avg about $10 - but I've been doing this long enough that I've learned some tricks to be more profitable.

inthefoot

Everything in life depends.

That said I've done 30 in one day.

I typically do 10-15 per 5-8 hour shift.

2-3 trips per hour is a good look for me.

Could be faster or slower where you are.

swingset

It's all dependent on your market and saturation. On a busy weekend downtown, I can easily average 15-20 in a night because they're shorter rides and more frequent.

Other times, I'm lucky to get 5-6 a day, but they're usually longer and slightly more profitable.

Mista T

Author
My best day was 40 in almost 14 hrs.

That being said, when PDB hours start over here, I'm lucky if I get 2 per hour during those "peak" times.

In my market, being Ottawa, Ont. Canada, I average around 2-3 trips an hour. Completely depends your driving style too, if you like to stick around downtown on the weekends, you'll get more trips but less payout per trip. If you camp out in the far westend or far eastend to get a trip going downtown your total trips may be 1 or 2 an hour but is usually a higher payout.

Steve B..

Working those hours I would expect 25 trips a day(ish). If you can't get them add Lyft as well. I'm signed up for both. If I'm busy I stick with Uber but if it's slow I'll park and sign on to both and take the first call that pings me.