Ave. Melbourne $$ per hour: Uber X vs. UBER XL vs. Uber Select

SelectSkodaSuperb

It seems I average about $25 per hour driving UberX. I love my 2009 car and am thinking about updating to a newer 2013 model to qualify for Uber Select. Yet should I opt for Uber XL instead? I'd be buying secondhand.

So, has anyone got any REAL data on average hourly income in Melbourne? My UberX average is $25/hr .

AVERAGE MELBOURNE UBER EARNINGS???
Uber X - $25/hr
Uber Select - $??/hr
Uber XL - $??/hr

RIDER RATES

uberX

Base fare: $2.00
Booking fee: $0.55
Cost per min: $0.32
Cost per km: $1.00
Minimum charge: $7.5
Cancellation fee: $10

uberXL
Base fare: $3.10
Cost per min: $0.50
Cost per km: $1.55
Minimum charge: $10.00
Cancellation fee: $10.00

UberSELECT
Base fare: $3.00
Cost per min: $0.53
Cost per km: $1.65
Minimum charge: $10.00
Cancellation fee: $10.00

I'm seeing a few more sporty types and party crowds, so maybe XL would be better. Yet I had a rider say he usually prefers Uber Select as it's the same price as a taxi. XL or Select: that is the question and ave. earnings per hour is the answer!!!

SelectSkodaSuperb

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd go where the money is! Brighton-Hawthorn I'm thinking... No CBD work as I hate being in gridlock traffic. I like getting paid for km, not minutes.

Tom2828

You forgot Uber black, rates are much higher probably goldmine lol

And most important thing is revenue and not earnings but unfortunately most of the ants don't understand what it is... otherwise they wouldn't clean base.

First Rock

Is there something that qualifies for x, xl and select? That would make sense to me. Maybe something like this
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Mercedes-Benz-R350-CDI-2012/SSE-AD-4770745/?Cr=14
Kluger is the lowest priced new car

Of topic but i didn't watch The Shield.Not being a racist, i wasn't a fan of the Greek American Michael Chikilis.
Fair enough. I thought Chiklis carried the show though, his performance was great. Miles removed from his previous dweeb lead character The Commish

Apollo

Kluger is the lowest priced new car

Fair enough. I thought Chiklis carried the show though, his performance was great. Miles removed from his previous dweeb lead character The Commish
He actually got on my nerves during an episode of Seinfeld, where he rolls up to Jerry's apartment.