Aux Cord

MothMan

What's the big deal? Pax asks, you have one, render.
I have an Android phone so my AUX cord plugs into the headphone jack. I have been berated one time and gotten some whiny complaints because I don't have one that is compatible with the current iPhones.

Before I got the AUX cord, PAX just accepted "No" for an answer.

DeadEndRoad

I know this topic has been beaten' to death here, but just had one of those "ghetto rides" going about 2 miles and the the Hood Rat rider asks, (in a demanding tone mind you): "Gotta' aux cord?"
Seriously, not even a "please."
"No I don't. Even if I did, your only going 2 miles. What's the point?"
From this point on, my aux cord is only for my regular cash riders who tip!
All others, GFY 😎
Pax: aux cord?. Me: Ozzy Osbourne?. Pax: no, an aux cord for music. Me: still waiting for uber to ship it with my weekly case of water and if you could please ask uber on the status of it's arrival date when you get your billing statement. There's an extra 5 stars in it for you if you follow up on that. Thanks Bro

mch

Pax: aux cord?. Me: Ozzy Osbourne?. Pax: no, an aux cord for music. Me: still waiting for uber to ship it with my weekly case of water and if you could please ask uber on the status of it's arrival date when you get your billing statement. There's an extra 5 stars in it for you if you follow up on that. Thanks Bro
🤘

DrivingUberPax

I know this topic has been beaten' to death here, but just had one of those "ghetto rides" going about 2 miles and the the Hood Rat rider asks, (in a demanding tone mind you): "Gotta' aux cord?"
Seriously, not even a "please."
"No I don't. Even if I did, your only going 2 miles. What's the point?"
From this point on, my aux cord is only for my regular cash riders who tip!
All others, GFY 😎
I have one in clear view. The answer is still no.

DonRon

Don't have one in the truck and not going to have one in there, either. Then again, I've had somebody ask for it only twice in the 1500+ rides I've done so far, so not an issue for me, anyway.

Somebody asks for it, I just tell them I don't have one and that's it.
Dang Tom... You have 50% more posts than rides!

rkozy

Did you report him for the playing of the racist and foul language?
Since the language wasn't directed at me, I saw no point to doing that. Having a thick skin is a blessing in this day and age. There are so many things to get legitimately worked up about, but some dude's rap music isn't one of them IMO.