• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Maven

Autonomous Cars and Trucks have their own sub-forum <https://uberpeople.net/forums/Autonomous/> and are a major concern of American Drivers. My question is if Autonomous cars are implemented in America then how long before they reach Toronto and the rest of the Canada? (Not talking about "testing", but actual full-scale implementation.)

Karl Marx of this forum (not the historical one :smiles:) has made several informative posts here. Perhaps, since Toronto has already been a test city combined with a different political environment, Autonomous Cars may be implemented in Canada before America.

A significant percentage of Americans are already prepared to accept Autonomous Cars. Do you think that the altitudes of Canadians will be any different?

Livan

I'm not worried about autonomous cars. What worries me is that people, especially Uber drivers, see them as a threat.