1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Auto upgrade to Select

Discussion in 'Toronto' started by 1UberMench, Dec 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 1UberMench

1UberMench

Driving:
    UberX
    Was doing my business today. Had some good profitable rides. Accepted one pool ride but rest just X. I was close to home so I thought I might go and have a short rest before going out again when I got a ping for a select ride. I jumped on it and grabbed it. After the ride I stopped and checked out my preferences and sure enough it was an option for me now. Never got a notice from Uber about it.

I know my Nissan Rogue is a clean respectable SUV, but no leather or vinyl, just standard cloth seats. Did Uber just give me a Christmas present for being a good boy or is this just a glitch in the system?

2. toronto1983

toronto1983

Driving:
    UberX
    Nissan Rogue is an UberSelect vehicle. It's supposed to have leather seats or vinyl leather seats

3. MrAbduz

MrAbduz

Driving:
    UberX
    I think only the top level trims have leather. 1ubermench joined the quack select club lol

deagl344 and Harry70 like this.
  4. 1UberMench

1UberMench

Driving:
    UberX
    OY. Please don't hate me :(

MrAbduz and i_k like this.
  5. dani1001

dani1001

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Yeah no leather no select sorry

6. i_k

i_k

It’s your Christmas present.. ;)

But now you’re left with a tough decision: do you keep the select profile and milk it while you can, or do you deselect the Select option and say no to quacks?

What to do?... what to do?..

:rolleyes:

Yaxx and dmoney155 like this.
  7. Toronto

Toronto

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Buy leather seat cover or message me I know a place that custom make leather seat cover, as long as your back seats have leather seat would be more than enough.

8. Londonman

Londonman

Driving:
    UberX
    How do you find the Rogue, I'm thinking of getting one.