• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Auto upgrade to Select

1UberMench

Was doing my business today. Had some good profitable rides. Accepted one pool ride but rest just X. I was close to home so I thought I might go and have a short rest before going out again when I got a ping for a select ride. I jumped on it and grabbed it. After the ride I stopped and checked out my preferences and sure enough it was an option for me now. Never got a notice from Uber about it.

I know my Nissan Rogue is a clean respectable SUV, but no leather or vinyl, just standard cloth seats. Did Uber just give me a Christmas present for being a good boy or is this just a glitch in the system?

i_k

Did Uber just give me a Christmas present for being a good boy or is this just a glitch in the system?
It’s your Christmas present.. :wink:

But now you’re left with a tough decision: do you keep the select profile and milk it while you can, or do you deselect the Select option and say no to quacks?

What to do?... what to do?..

:rolleyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
robg77 Technology 4
Meddaugh1139 Vehicles 2
O London 1