Auto Decline App?

ed08724

There are plenty of switcher apps that will automatically accept rides based on filters.
I need the opposite. I want it to automatically decline every ride under 45 minutes.
Many days I sit at home watching TV and manually declining 80% of the lyft and uber requests for rides < 45 minutes.
Would love to find an app to do this. It doesn't even have to switch and shut off the other app. I can do that.

wuber88

There are plenty of switcher apps that will automatically accept rides based on filters.
I need the opposite. I want it to automatically decline every ride under 45 minutes.
Many days I sit at home watching TV and manually declining 80% of the lyft and uber requests for rides < 45 minutes.
Would love to find an app to do this. It doesn't even have to switch and shut off the other app. I can do that.
You could simply let the request time out if you don’t accept it. You don’t even need to lift a finger.
Post automatically merged:

And not worry about a long empty ride back.
Agree. Long trip often means a long empty trip back. Or you have to use up one DF—whether you will get a ping is another story.

ed08724

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maxymo will auto decline. As well filter out long rides.

View attachment 400161
I looked at their site but there is no explanation of auto decline. Guessing it requires an auto accept and I do not want to auto accept request over 45 minutes because I am right on the border of 2 rate zones. I only want to accept the high ones.
I will download it and try it though.

Soon you'll get the details prior to trip so don't worry rights are slowly coming back to labor for 4+ years I've been ignoring 90+% of trips
We are already informed if a ride is 45minutes or longer.

I looked at their site but there is no explanation of auto decline. Guessing it requires an auto accept and I do not want to auto accept request over 45 minutes because I am right on the border of 2 rate zones. I only want to accept the high ones.

&? They don't count your time to pick up in that warning which is my time & should count & I've had more 45+ minute trips with no warning than I can count

I've had 45+ minute trips that were 1-6+ hours with no additional warnings

I have the right to the details of my contract prior to being bound by it period especially when 90+% of them are attempts to human traffic me

Their entire business model is to trick defraud coerce free labor by sending blank contracts that don't cover costs then threatening punishing the dumb and or desperate to not cancel them

Miuipixel

In my town if I decline 2 trip, I get a very rude and nasty message and if I decline the 3rd ride it completely sign me out of the app.

In my town if I decline 2 trip, I get a very rude and nasty message and if I decline the 3rd ride it completely sign me out of the app.
Uber used to do that here like 4 years ago but it would be just for a few minutes a judge forced them to stop

Lyft still does it though, but every trip I ignore they threaten me with a message both are labor law violations but I cansign back in so my 3% acceptance rate is maintained

They want to punish you for knowing 3rd grade math & refusing to work for free

Miuipixel

Uber used to do that here like 4 years ago but it would be just for a few minutes a judge forced them to stop

Lyft still does it though, but every trip I ignore they threaten me with a message both are labor law violations but I cansign back in so my 3% acceptance rate is maintained

I wish they stop it in my town too

Iann

You need to set your preferences as how far and time you are willing to pick someone up.
Then you can setup auto decline or auto accept the long rides.
The long ride option is able to set to accept or auto deny.
The app works. I used to like it when Lyft would allow 3rd parties.
Now none of the switch apps work with Lyft.

Juggalo9er

I sit comfortably at 1%

ed08724

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You need to set your preferences as how far and time you are willing to pick someone up.
Then you can setup auto decline or auto accept the long rides.
The long ride option is able to set to accept or auto deny.
The app works. I used to like it when Lyft would allow 3rd parties.
Now none of the switch apps work with Lyft.
I tried it and checked with their support also.
You cannot use auto decline if you have nothing set to auto accept.
I do not wish to auto accept any rides just auto decline <45 minute rides.
Even when set to auto accept rides over 45 minutes, it seems to accept uber scheduled rides of any duration probably with the mistaken notion that they are like lyft scheduled rides which I specifically accept. Uber scheduled rides I have not shown any previous intent towards.

GoldenGoji

Filters are seriously something that should be native to the Uber Driver app already. If Uber wants passengers to get rides quickly, then giving drivers the ability to quickly set their ride requests to accept preferences is the most efficient way. Passengers quickly get matched with drivers who are actually willing to take them where they want to go instead of wasting time pinging a non-interested driver who can't press "Decline" because he's driving.