Austin Uber driver raped by pax

Ezridax

Not trying to blame the victim or anything, and maybe it's my morbid curiosity, but how did she get to a point that he raped her... did she get out of the car? did he drag her out?did he mount her right there in the driver's seat? Or was this a sexual assault and there was no penis in vagina?

I have many questions about this.

UberCheese

The point: she was forced to do something she didn't want to do. You drive for uber so you know route doesn't matter.

Not trying to blame the victim or anything, and maybe it's my morbid curiosity, but how did she get to a point that he raped her... did she get out of the car? did he drag her out?did he mount her right there in the driver's seat? Or was this a sexual assault and there was no penis in vagina?

dirtylee

Either gun, knife or just physical force. I've met some really petite {110 -125lb} women that drive uber.

Yulli Yung

Remember, Hillary Clinton said that a woman is to be believed!!

Ezridax

Remember, Hillary Clinton said that a woman is to be believed!!
Wasn't really saying I didn't believe her, just feel like there is a lot of missing information. And I for one think that people can learn from these experiences. Being raped isn't exactly high on my list of things to do today, so I would love to know how this happened so I can avoid it. IE, did she get out of the car for whatever reason. Did she do something stupid like going in his house? I don't believe she's at fault, but if there are things that women can do to try to prevent this, it would be helpful to know.

ShinyAndChrome

Wasn't really saying I didn't believe her, just feel like there is a lot of missing information. And I for one think that people can learn from these experiences. Being raped isn't exactly high on my list of things to do today, so I would love to know how this happened so I can avoid it. IE, did she get out of the car for whatever reason. Did she do something stupid like going in his house? I don't believe she's at fault, but if there are things that women can do to try to prevent this, it would be helpful to know.
Agreed. Like so many news stories it misses tons of pertinent details.

UberBastid

Leo1983

I didn't read the article but people don't cry false rape often. Just the criticism alone is t worth it. And also the reason why most rapes go undocumented.

unPat

That was very graphic description. Thank you

kdyrpr

It's a good point. Once the guy touches her the way he did...grabbed her hand an put it on his crotch....stop car. Get out and call 911.

NHDriver

The more I think about this the more questions I have as well. It would be very difficult to rape a driver in their vehicle. There is absolutely no room to do that unless the girl is pulled or voluntarily leaves the driver's seat (gun point/knife point/ clueless to his intentions). You have the steering wheel, console and limited seat room. Information is definitely missing.

The more I think about this the more questions I have as well. It would be very difficult to rape a driver in their vehicle. There is absolutely no room to do that unless the girl is pulled or voluntarily leaves the driver's seat (gun point/knife point/ clueless to his intentions). You have the steering wheel, console and limited seat room. Information is definitely missing.
Plus in that instance putting the vehicle in drive and heading to the closest area with your window rolled down screaming for help seems to be a good course of action. If she crashed the vehicle that would have also thwarted the attempt.