Inshur

Auntie Jo

Jack Barclay

Has she just relinquished her directorship or gone permanently?

Attachments

• IMG_0755.PNG
    IMG_0755.PNG
    29.4 KB · Views: 131

Ubermpv

LOL, you must be delusional if you think Uber won't get re licensed!
I agree with you. But then again after brexit and trump nothing surprise me anymore. Uber leaving would cripel the capital that's for sure. As the black cabs with there tiny numbers couldn't cope. And mini cabs companies the littie who's left couldn't cope with the demand either. Nevermind life goes on regardless.

real taxi bod

I agree with you. But then again after brexit and trump nothing surprise me anymore. Uber leaving would cripel the capital that's for sure. As the black cabs with there tiny numbers couldn't cope. And mini cabs companies the littie who's left couldn't cope with the demand either. Nevermind life goes on regardless.
Cripple the city, don't make me laugh ,
I'm sure they will be relicensed, but if they wasn't the slack will get taken up by new offices and the vast majority will be paying the extra for the bus again. Lol

Bettysmalls

Lol do you really believe that

johndoe2015

Lol. Cripple the city. Talk about self-importance! They will probably be re-licensed, but if not, Add lee and suburban offices (with apps) that survived will move in. The vast majority of Uber users will get back on the tube.

tohunt4me

Lol. Cripple the city. Talk about self-importance! They will probably be re-licensed, but if not, Add lee and suburban offices (with apps) that survived will move in. The vast majority of Uber users will get back on the tube.
Terrorists in the tube . . .

UberLuxbod

Lets be perfectly honest.

Most on here would like to be £10 behind her.

Lol do you really believe that

He probably does.

London would likely not be crippled if the London Taxi trade was no more either.

Buses and more importantly the Tube? Very probably.