Augusta Airport lol

ShawnsUber

Ya, it's a VERY small airport for a small city. I was surprised Uber actually setup a small geofence for it seeing as it's so little.

It probably keeps the scrubs from driving up to the planes on the tarmac to get as close as possible to a PAX. You know, so Sir Uber can help unload the plane and put the luggage (drugs lol) in there car for the PAX.

Reversoul

Supposedly we can drive in all GA cities. Savannah is a little tricky though. Hilton head is in the same market as Savannah yet when I'm on vacation, it won't let me log on.

I've never tried to log on in Savannah though. Just HH. It's my understanding that regulations are more strict in SC.

I had a Savannah driver tell me he could drive in HH though.

steveK2016

As I understand it, all Georgia drivers can drive in all Georgia cities. I have given UberX rides in Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Brunswick, Savannah, and Statesboro. Columbus and Macon are on my bucket list.

Good to know, I haven't gone beyond west past douglasville or east past lawrenceville, wasn't sure how far out you could go.

hotlanta

As I understand it, all Georgia drivers can drive in all Georgia cities. I have given UberX rides in Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Brunswick, Savannah, and Statesboro. Columbus and Macon are on my bucket list.

There are exceptions, a lot of North Georgia South of Chattanooga is considered part of the Chattanooga Tennessee market and Atlanta metro Uber drivers cannot pick up in that area. I don't know if anyone has had any luck having the area added to their profile?

hotlanta

I have picked up in Macon so Atlanta drivers should be okay there. I can't speak to Columbus.

Dinoberra

Worked Savannah last year, people are nice, prices are low, GPS is lousy. Love Savannah though, think I'm gonna take a working Vaca in March.

Jimmycraazyz

Y'all got me missing home. lol. Born and raised in Disgusta. The airport is a small one, but there is a smaller one in town. Daniel field. Mostly used for local personal aircraft and the airshows. I would not want tho work the Masters though. Washington rd is a nightmare that whole week.