August update on unemployment

Christinebitg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And now TWC has sent another thousand. (1,014 to be precise) I'm having trouble keeping it all straight.

I think it's two weeks of $207 each, plus $300 for each of those weeks. But of course they never say.

It's all good, just keeping sending the money. It's more than I expected to receive.

I'm hoping to resume driving in another month or two. I'm participating in a phase 3 trial of a covid vaccine.

jtk131604

And now TWC has sent another thousand. (1,014 to be precise) I'm having trouble keeping it all straight.

I think it's two weeks of $207 each, plus $300 for each of those weeks. But of course they never say.

It's all good, just keeping sending the money. It's more than I expected to receive.

I'm hoping to resume driving in another month or two. I'm participating in a phase 3 trial of a covid vaccine.
Just received 650 or so from this last payout. The last payout before that was 1700 something (the backpay payout. I am guessing the next will be back to the 370 something, which is what i was getting after the original 600 bump had run out. Not sure how the math works either, since everyone has different payment request days, and so the payouts are a little different for everyone for these last couple payouts.