ATX ANT chat May 2020

Noonespecial

Maybe sometime this month it might be safe to get back to a little work. In the meantime, California has officially sued uber/lyft for misclassification.

wilsonz83

DriverRI

^^If government facilities are still closed, why should non-essential facilities open? It’s all about the $$ 🧐

Noonespecial

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just a friendly reminder of the price we are paying to assist dear leader in his attempt at re-election. Our deadliest day yet. Hooray economy!! And remember, protect yourself.

wilsonz83

Just a friendly reminder of the price we are paying to assist dear leader in his attempt at re-election. Our deadliest day yet. Hooray economy!! And remember, protect yourself.

After all, economy is more important.

wilsonz83

lost one of my close friends today, 37 years old, no underlying condition, he worked out everyday. He was one of those that never wanted to put on a mask, 27 days on ventilator, multiple organ failure, tried some drugs and blood plasma, however nothing was able to bring him back.

If you think you are immune to this then I wish you the best luck.

Ziggy

sorry for your loss @wilsonz83

I have underlying issues and, as such, I am staying home & away from others as much as possible ... and when I am out, I wear PPE.

Hang in there Wilson ... I'm glad that you recovered from C19

wilsonz83

sorry for your loss @wilsonz83

I have underlying issues and, as such, I am staying home & away from others as much as possible ... and when I am out, I wear PPE.

Hang in there Wilson ... I'm glad that you recovered from C19
yeap better stay home, after life belongs to you, other wouldn't care much.

Donated plasma yesterday, I kind like feel I am fully recovered but still when I do some heavy lyfting, I can feel I am not 100% back.

Good for them!
fuc them
Post automatically merged:

lost one of my close friends today, 37 years old, no underlying condition, he worked out everyday. He was one of those that never wanted to put on a mask, 27 days on ventilator, multiple organ failure, tried some drugs and blood plasma, however nothing was able to bring him back.

If you think you are immune to this then I wish you the best luck.
wow sad.. and they want to open shit up... wait till everyone starts getting sick again

Noonespecial

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please stay cautious everyone, texas still hasnt hit the peak yet. We have been through worse and we will survive. Please try and realize that your president and his minions dont care if you die, so you have to care.

wilsonz83

fuc them
Post automatically merged:

wow sad.. and they want to open shit up... wait till everyone starts getting sick again
Well I think maybe they would have to shut it down again soon. I was at Target yesterday, it was packed, people acted like the same before match, so I am sure lots of people will get infected soon and fast. I left when I saw that long queue getting in.

Ziggy

Someone at City of Austin or Travis County forgot to renew their GIS license so we can’t even see the latest death count for Travis County or Texas. But I remember seeing that the death toll went up at least a dozen people in the last week