Attitude lol !!!

Just got a text saying some one complained about my attitude , here the story I keep to myself engage very little in conversation unless the pax is friendly and there is good connection ......3/4 of my trips are 5 star so I'm not loosing any sleep , however I'm not interested In entertaining any one or being your instant friend in a very dangerous and one sided industry where were at the mercy of very entitled people who think a tipless $3.00 trip gives them the right to be served as if the were at the Ritz Carlton ..... Shame on them and shame in uber for allowing this ..... Any service deserves a tip ! People tip waiters ( which most treat them like shit and probably spit in their food anyway and they tip regardless not to mention all other service providers including $70 cabrides !!! So if some cheap sorry MF complains about attitude they should start by being polite , on time and appreciative of their uber driver !!!

Uber chick in miami

I treat passengers according to their attitude. So far I haven't had an major problems and I have a good rating. If I'm providing good service with friendly attitude and respect, I expect common courtesy back. They don't need to talk but they do need to stay in line. I won't hesitate to pull over in the nearest gas station and inform them their ride is over...lol... however I haven't ran into those problems. I've learned many people are just unappreciative so no more water, candy or special treatment.. good luck fellow ubers

ziliano

I've learned many people are just unappreciative so no more water, candy or special treatment.. good luck fellow ubers
I've only been ubering/lyfting for a little over 2 months now. My first 2 or 3 weeks had me stocking up on water and washing/ wiping down / vacuuming my car constantly. I quickly realized that 99% of my passengers did not appreciate my efforts. So now I wash my car only once a week and keep water for myself only. I still offer if I see someone that is visibly thirsty/hot/in need AND I'm picking you up off the street - but if I'm picking up at a house, hotel, business, etc.. You're not getting any!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
oh thats another thing WTF do these people think ....they bring their own food in the car and then leave their garbage and crumbs for us to clean up after them....again for the generous amount of tipless $3.00

frank33062

I have to share this story. Boca pickup-nice house not phenomenal. Middle aged couple dressed nice- man gets in says nothing, so I don't either. Woman is standing next to the driver rear door with arms crossed. I say hey bud is she coming or what. He says- She will not get in until the driver opens her door. I start laughing and say it will be a cold day in South Florida before I open it. I hadn't started the trip, so I tell the man ok rides over I'm canceling you. Of course he starts with they were late and whatever, so I start backing out. Now her hands are on her hips and the look on her face was worth the 100 I didn't make that day. He finally gets out when we're a couple houses away from his. I got an attitude complaint and I didn't charge them any fare. Ha Ha . They needed CJ, not likely. Next!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have to share this story. Boca pickup-nice house not phenomenal. Middle aged couple dressed nice- man gets in says nothing, so I don't either. Woman is standing next to the driver rear door with arms crossed. I say hey bud is she coming or what. He says- She will not get in until the driver opens her door. I start laughing and say it will be a cold day in South Florida before I open it. I hadn't started the trip, so I tell the man ok rides over I'm canceling you. Of course he starts with they were late and whatever, so I start backing out. Now her hands are on her hips and the look on her face was worth the 100 I didn't make that day. He finally gets out when we're a couple houses away from his. I got an attitude complaint and I didn't charge them any fare. Ha Ha . They needed CJ, not likely. Next!
Lol .... Why didn't her husband open the door for his wife to begin with !!! We not salaried private drivers !!! We make less that minimum wage WTF are these people thinking !!!

ziliano

look on her face was worth the 100 I didn't make that day.
I love this story. I can't stand people who act like this. They got what they had coming. I had some fool in Miami Gardens attempt a round-trip to McDonalds the other night... on UberPOOL. He asked me if I wanted something. I had him buy me a soda and then schooled him on how POOL trips work, ended the trip, told him to request another driver, and then went on to my next pickup.

Uber chick in miami

I think we all do that at the beginning with the water, candy, wiping down seats and vacuuming after rides... you soon start to realize the entitlement people have and their ungratefulness..

The other night, I had 4 cheap ass grown men pack themselves into my 4 door sedan the other night. (Why wouldn't they order XL?) Picked up from a bar and the front passenger started asking for water. I told him, didn't the bar offer you water? I told him that under ubers current fares, the profit margin doesn't allow all that. He proceeded to disagree and try to school me on hospitality since he is in the business. Of course, I gave him a good argument/rebutal to our friendly debate. End of story, his buddy that ordered the uber gave me 5 stars plus good comment.

QUOTE="ziliano, post: 1215904, member: 57627"]I've only been ubering/lyfting for a little over 2 months now. My first 2 or 3 weeks had me stocking up on water and washing/ wiping down / vacuuming my car constantly. I quickly realized that 99% of my passengers did not appreciate my efforts. So now I wash my car only once a week and keep water for myself only. I still offer if I see someone that is visibly thirsty/hot/in need AND I'm picking you up off the street - but if I'm picking up at a house, hotel, business, etc.. You're not getting any![/QUOTE]

gekko1323

oh thats another thing WTF do these people think ....they bring their own food in the car and then leave their garbage and crumbs for us to clean up after them....again for the generous amount of tipless $3.00
They do that because you ENABLE them to do it. When I was driving if someone came in with food or a cigarette, I let them know right off the bat that they couldn't eat or smoke. PERIOD.

Uber chick in miami

Frank33062

That's exactly what I would of done! I never get out of my car to open doors. First, we don't get paid chauffeur prices and we have to train passengers of such. Second, it's a safety hazard. I do lux and they sometimes stand by the door and I just roll down my window and confirm their name, then I unlock doors and tell them "it's open"! That's their cue to get in and OUT! Lol!!

I see a bunch of Uber lux and lux XL, getting out to do this sort of activity with their suit attire (Eye roll). However, I do understand some have private clients and some do work for limo and higher end car companies and assume get paid more. But they shouldn't under Uber because then you get spoiled, entitled passengers.

QUOTE="frank33062, post: 1216126, member: 51177"]I have to share this story. Boca pickup-nice house not phenomenal. Middle aged couple dressed nice- man gets in says nothing, so I don't either. Woman is standing next to the driver rear door with arms crossed. I say hey bud is she coming or what. He says- She will not get in until the driver opens her door. I start laughing and say it will be a cold day in South Florida before I open it. I hadn't started the trip, so I tell the man ok rides over I'm canceling you. Of course he starts with they were late and whatever, so I start backing out. Now her hands are on her hips and the look on her face was worth the 100 I didn't make that day. He finally gets out when we're a couple houses away from his. I got an attitude complaint and I didn't charge them any fare. Ha Ha . They needed CJ, not likely. Next![/QUOTE]

phuseche

I do not understand why you all get so worked up about the tip thing. More important that tips are the fares. Higher fares would be for ALL rides ALWAYS. Tips through the app will not amount to much. Lyft has it and it is not such a big deal. Once out of sight most Lyft riders do not care to leave you a tip. Lets fight for higher fares. Once we have exhausted that, then we can work on tips. Tips are secondary to higher fares.

Last edited:

Xxx sucker

Just got a text saying some one complained about my attitude , here the story I keep to myself engage very little in conversation unless the pax is friendly and there is good connection ......3/4 of my trips are 5 star so I'm not loosing any sleep , however I'm not interested In entertaining any one or being your instant friend in a very dangerous and one sided industry where were at the mercy of very entitled people who think a tipless $3.00 trip gives them the right to be served as if the were at the Ritz Carlton ..... Shame on them and shame in uber for allowing this ..... Any service deserves a tip ! People tip waiters ( which most treat them like shit and probably spit in their food anyway and they tip regardless not to mention all other service providers including $70 cabrides !!! So if some cheap sorry MF complains about attitude they should start by being polite , on time and appreciative of their uber driver !!!
YOU ALL FORGOT WHAT YOUR NAME IS???? I will always be here to remind you!
LMAO